minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 15:00:06 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 62724

Subject: None What are you thinking about wetlook modelling?

Date: Mon 03/11/14 17:54:54 GMT

Name: Wetlooker2 se

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I live in Sweden, have meet one person who have try wetlook modelling and he share some pictures with me,

that was that time Msn Messenger was popular, but i dont think you have see the pictures he take.

I have see many wetlook producers now and love to follow them, next year i will move to a new town - again.

I have find a indoor pool there i can swim with clothes - every day if i want, i think its easy to go there for some modelling to.

I have find a girl who will be model for me, she will give it a try.

I have see many producers since before and it be more and more of it, its a very good business,

and maybe fun to, make some crazy thing maybe we can call it.

But i will go my own way me to, try more indoor public pool scenes, and make something there the model

are playing TV presentor and will try to shower with clothes in front of the camera, or go to the indoor pool

and try how it feeling to go in the pool clothed. I think this girl will find some more girls to try modelling on to.

I hope we can make some money on it, make some money to buy better cameras, or maybe buy clothes just

for the modelling instead for the girls own clothes, a very good idea.

I hope we can be very active and try some requests from the people who will pay for it.

Wetlook modelling are a growing business and it will be more of it every year.

So when i have move after this cold winter, they say it will be -20c and the summer are coming,

i will live a life in boxes and take the boxes with me 160 km to a other town, there i can swim free in the outdoor pool,

when the indoor pool are finished on the renovating, we are welcome to entry it, around this time next year.

I have wait 2 years....now 1 year left.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]