Wetlook-Online

Message # 62712.6.1

Subject: None Re:Raising children in a wetlook family

Date: Mon 03/11/14 20:38:41 GMT

Name: Wetlooker2 se

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
If you are active and swims and showers with clothes on often, preferably in community of partners or friends,

you would not be able to wean itself where the greatest experience, making it easier to live with and thus more easily

able to jump in your own pool with clothes on with the whole family.

The first time I talked openly about this was very special and I was very tense, but the more I practiced it, the more relaxed I became.

This summer I cycled 2 times a week to a beach where every time I bathed with their clothes on,

I had a companion with me who looked on, and it felt good and I was not nearly as tense as before.

In reply to Message (62712.6) None Re:Raising children in a wetlook family

By wetimer - isthisobscureenough@yahoo.co.uk uu Mon 03/11/14 20:31:11 GMT

Congratulations!

I am largely in agreement with those who say that for those for whom wetlook is a sexual activity, they should refrain from indulging in the presence of their children. But, its a tricky one. Unlike many sexual activities, there is no way that it appears sexual to the uninitiated. Its possible to portray wetlook as a fun activity to observers, whilst getting very aroused from it in secret. One of the thrills of wetlook for me is the way it allows me to get completely turned on in the public, without raising any eyebrows!

Ultimately, you have to use your own discretion.

However, the fact that you are even thinking about it means that I am sure you will choose, what for you you, will be the right course of action. There are many greater challenges that we have to face, in bringing our children, than this!

In reply to Message (62712) Question Raising children in a wetlook family

By SwimInClothes - swim.in.clothes@hotmail.com us Sun 02/11/14 15:59:56 GMT

Hi all,

I've been sitting, and pondering here in the hospital with the wifey who's preggo with twins - 31 1/2 weeks along (her water broke) - with lots of time to think and try to fight the boredom, and was starting to imagine how our active wetlook lives will be different with two baby boys running around. I really don't think it will be too different when they are babies, but I often wonder what might change or questions might come up from them when they're old enough to realize Mommy and Daddy are swimming in different attire than everyone else.  I'm sure it will be a non-event since they'll be used to seeing it, but I still wonder.  I also am afraid of the possibility that wifey will suddenly be uncomfortable being fully clothed in our pool with the kids awake and running around like she is with friends or family who is visiting :(.  

In somewhat of a similar (?) situation, we have two lady friends who are "a pair" and who raised two children together and their (now teen) children seem oblivious to it but they still have not talked about it and don't think the children even know (I think that's suspect, but it's just not talked about.)  Obviously, I will not and cannot hide my constant desire for partaking in wetlook, and don't think I need to (other than hiding any photos/videos I have, of course).  I guess it just is going to feel a bit different/weird having new eyes regularly seeing what I've hidden for 38ish years, let alone family!

Anyone else brought up new baby or babies in a pro-wetlook home have any helpful advice or experience to share?  I know i'm probably over analyzing and probably have nothing to worry about (except for my wife suddenly feeling like she has to "be good" in front of the kids!)

TIA

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]