WetlookPro

Message # 62684.1.1.1.2

Subject: None Re:New camera?

Date: Sun 02/11/14 01:11:26 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Petr, it was in anticipation of disrepectful comments like yours that I decided to post my original response anonymously, even though I have written on this forum many times before.

I do know what I'm talking about. I am an enthusiastic amateur photographer and am frequently complimented on the photos I take and post (although, I am not "out" in wetlook terms, so I have not been able to produce any wetlook photography of my own). I have used quite a few cameras, old and new, both low and high end. Of course, a better camera takes a better photo, but neither the conditions nor the style of photography on display in Perfect Wetlook is extreme. Any mid range DSLR or CSC, or high end compact, would do the trick. Yes, there are lighting issues in some of the indoor sets which would be helped by having a better camera, but focusing on trying to be a better photographer by buying a high end camera would be learning to run before you can walk.

Take the latest post from Perfect Wetlook (posted after this thread, of Jane, swimming in a white dress). The first thing to say is that Jane simply shines in this outfit. She is a stunning girl, and who amongst us wouldn't find that dress sexy dry, nevermind wet?!

However, the white balance of all of the photos is off. This could be corrected fairly easily using some simple software. The second and third photos are taken at at angle, so the water is at a slope. These issues can be corrected in post production very easily by anyone who cares to put some effort into their photos, but there's only so much you can do with software. You can't create a different pose, for example.

I'm not the first person to first person to talk about this in relation to Perfect Wetlook. There was a discussion a while back, to which I did not contribute, in which several people gave plenty of constructive criticism along these lines, but it seems that all the advice was summarily ignored. My original post in this thread was also supposed to be constructive, but I admit, it was tainted with an element of frustration too.

My point remains: there are far greater returns to be had by improving photographic technique than by buying fancy equipment.

In reply to Message (62684.1.1.1) None Re:New camera?

By Petr - cz Thu 30/10/14 21:33:03 GMT

Please do not listen to two guys above. They have absolutely no idea what they are talking about. Bad camera is only (and big) downside of your site. Of course bad skill cannot be fixed by good camera, but there are many things that even good photographer cannot take picture with bad camera. And bad lightning conditions of pools is one example of this. You cannot go bad with any full frame Canon and some external flash would benefit you as well.
In reply to Message (62684.1.1) Thumbs Up Re:New camera?

By soggybottom - us Thu 30/10/14 20:12:49 GMT

Someone is a photographer! Over the years I've learned that the hard way. I was always looking for a better camera when being a better photographer is what I really needed. Good advice.
In reply to Message (62684.1) None Re:New camera?

By Anonymous - uu Thu 30/10/14 20:07:47 GMT

Seriously, why?

You don't need a new camera. There's nothing that your existing camera is failing to pick up on. What you need is some photography tips! Maybe go on course or something. All your girls are stunningly attractive, and you put them in some great outfits, but the photos are all the same. There's no imagination or originality. Its the same poses, every single time, with the model's face straight to the camera in most cases. I still enjoy seeing your previews, but they are just a fraction of what they could be.

If you must spend the money, how about a slave flash unit instead?

In reply to Message (62684) Talking New camera?

By Perfect Wetlook - perfectwetlook1@gmail.com cz Thu 30/10/14 19:54:13 GMT

Hey guys, we are planning to buy new camera. Does anybody know which one would be the best for our purpose?

Thank you very much for all comments

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.043 seconds to generate ]