MyWetloook

Message # 6250.1.1.2

Subject: Hello Re: tell us more about filters

Date: Fri 10/10/03 03:18:04 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I am not a vidiographer. I shoot stills. But, I always use a polarized lenseon either the 35 MM or the Nikon Digital. In the heat of the moment or when you are trying to rush to get something done it is very easy to forget where your light is. Fill light can always be used even in full sunlight to highlight shadowed areas.

Most cameras, and I assume even video cameras, meter on the lightest part of the photo. (I did some shots last week where I forgot this and my subject was dark and the sky was perfect.)

Shooting a girl in a brightly lit pool wearing dark clothing will yield a perfect pool and shadowed girl. Try using the cameras fill lighting to light the front of the dark clothing.

You could try this with anything dark floating in the pool.

The polarized filter would take the reflective dazzling glare off the surface of the water.

I think I paid about $15 for the filter on my digital still camera. They just screw onto the front of the lense.

Play around with it for a while and see if you get good results.

This can also be used in the shower or in the Jacuzzi.

Good luck!

In reply to Message (6250.1.1) Hello tell us more about filters

By Ross - xross1@hotmail.com ca Thu 09/10/03 11:55:22 GMT

Hi Anonymous,

Tell us more about camera filters in bright Sunlight as I too of had this problem. I think the reason we see alot of this on wetlook photos is because most of us use cheap digital cameras. It is hard to spend a couple thousand bucks on a professional camera only to risk the chance of dropping it into the water. I'm sure it's been done.

Oh BTW. Yes, I agree that liquid ladies has some nice videos and are worth purchasing.

In reply to Message (6250.1) Info Re: 20 new photos out liquidladies vol 10

By Anonymous - uu Mon 06/10/03 03:55:15 GMT

I have purchased a few of these tapes. In general, the girls are great, the clothes are nice, the setting is good. My problem is the techique used.

1. The girls leave their jackets or sweaters on. They take them off for a short period and then put them back on. They have lovely bodies and the shirts are great. Why hide them?

2 I tried to convince them to use a few filters on their camera lenses. The cameras meter on the bright water leaving the girls in the dark. They shoot some scenes at mid-day. This leaves the front of the girls in shadow. No fill light or side lighting.

3 If you like photos of swimming pools, these are great. For one, I want to see wet clothing shining in the sun.

4. I suggested a polarizing filter or lens that would cut the grare of the water and sun.

All in all, these movies are good. I would order the latest one except for the fact that I am afraid that the same errors are made here also.

I like the movies that I have; I just see room for improvement that coul make them almost perfect.

In reply to Message (6250) Crown 20 new photos out liquidladies vol 10

By weinerking - us Mon 06/10/03 01:11:18 GMT

Vol 10 has been released and over 20 new photos are up on the free page with availablity to see all 300+ photos on the Vol 10 CD.  Enjoy

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.045 seconds to generate ]