minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 06:20:49 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 62473.1

Subject: None Re:ROOKIE: What happened to your Flicker site?

Date: Sat 04/10/14 11:36:47 GMT

Name: Rookie us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hey all,

I'm really sorry about removing my wife's wetlook pictures. I really wanted to share these because I had a blast shooting them and they were the essence of what I really enjoyed in wetlook, which is tight skinny jeans with either see-thru or high contrast (from dry to wet) tops, (and with regard to tops, I prefer long sleeves). I'd love to see her wear heels, but she made it clear that this was not going to happen, so I don't push anymore. Well, I got worried that some how, despite the blurred faces, her identity might be recognized by someone and/or the pics would start getting circulated all over the place and possibly start popping up in places that were out of our control. So basically, out of respect for my wife, I decided that posting these was probably not the best idea, so I removed them. I'm sorry...I know that was somewhat of a tease, and that was not my intention. I will put back up a random sampling of the pictures I have along with other random, non-wetlook pics, in order to keep my flickr page an artistic site and not a wetlook site, but I don't think it is the best idea to post the 100+ pics of each set that I have. I'll let you all know when this happens. Thanks for the support. I wish I had pictures of wetlook models that were not someone I cared about (such as my wife) that I could freely post, but I don't and I'm not looking to get into hiring anyone that will get wet for me when my wife will freely (gladly) do it for me.

Rookie

In reply to Message (62473) Question ROOKIE: What happened to your Flicker site?

By wetjeansgalore - us Fri 03/10/14 21:32:34 GMT

Are you planning on restoring the site?  Great photos of your wife.  What I enjoy is that it's tastefully done.  Very clean site - No nudity or anything that is suggestive.  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]