MyWetloook

Message # 62444.3.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:pool life & tub tales on my Photography Site

Date: Thu 02/10/14 19:04:46 GMT

Name: mazovi ch

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thank you so much, waterman, for your absolutely true Words and Thoughts! It's always a Pleasure to work on the old Stuff again, but the Tub Queen Sets were done with a very minor Quality Cam so the Ways to work on them are limited. As Wetlook and Wam is only a small a Part of my Photography I am happy to discover new, different and other inspirational Topics. But as Wetlook and Wam also is a very important Part for me I always want to present the Best of it. What is the Best? That depends on many Factors and it always changes. So I work actually on a little Revival of the old Pics to present them in another possible Way. The only Thing I can say is that to present the Pictures in full Series as they were is - from todays Point of View - a bit too boring for me :-) Thanks again for your Words!
In reply to Message (62444.3.1.1) None Re:pool life & tub tales on my Photography Site

By waterman - de Thu 02/10/14 16:05:58 GMT

Hi Markus.

Good, to see you back.

I can completely understand your point of view. As a photographer you (in best case) should be in a permanent process of development and progress. A former state one day is outdated, a "revival" often doesn''t work. So your position is only consequent.

From the viewing point of a photographer, who - like you - isn't only interested in "wet images" but wetlook as an art I browsed your new pool series.

A classy wonderful theme photographed in a really artful manner. Chapeau !

But I also have to complain  a bit about your way of presentation. I do understand, that you experimented with different ways of image processing. The results may all be a matter of taste; some I do like, others I don't. But - at least I - would never have decided to show them all together in a wild mix. This disturbs the eye of the viewer and also expresses, that you are obviously not sure about yourself which way to go. Consequently would have been to decide in favour of one or maximum two styles to show the public in series. Critics may have shown you, if you are on a good or perhaps wrong way.

My personal opinion only, but you may think about. BTW: With the older tubqueen images, you went this way...  OTOH I can second, that I'm not sure, if this way of processing made them better. My experience is, that most elder material is hard to rework in a better way than they already were. It's mostly better, to start out on this way with new work; as you said yourself.

Good luck with this and always like to see your imagery.

So long

waterman from germany

P.S. Wanna know, which styles I liked? The b&w versions and those with destaurated and slightly offset colors. Would only have wished less strong clipping in black for more subtle detail in the darks.

In reply to Message (62444.3.1) None Re:pool life & tub tales on my Photography Site

By mazovi - ch Wed 01/10/14 22:57:43 GMT

Thank you so much, Pierre!

For me, the Tub Queens are History. I love the Pictures I choosed for the "Revival" on my Site, but I am always much more into new and coming Shootings. Beside all the Photography I do in my Life there will always be a Space for more beautiful wet and messy Work in the Future - so let's see what happens.

In reply to Message (62444.3) None Re:pool life & tub tales on my Photography Site

By Pierre - pierrebazat@rocketmail.com uu Wed 01/10/14 21:16:01 GMT

Tubqueens ! It's been a long time. With all my respect for your work, my opinion is that your Tubqueens series were much better because less arty than these ones.

Any chance we can see your Tubqueens series again ?

Thanks anyway because you're a real wetlook lover and a decent photographer. Good to see you're back on yhis forum.

In reply to Message (62444) Thumbs Up pool life & tub tales on my Photography Site

By mazovi - ch Tue 30/09/14 23:14:28 GMT

After being a Friend of the Forum since many Years I am happy to present you some lovely Episodes on my Photography Website. Check out the Sections "pool life" and "tub tales"

http://www.markuszollinger.ch/

This are the Photos related to the Forum, but if you like some of the other Work I do I highly appreciate it too

Have Fun!

Markus

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]