MyWetloook

Message # 624.2

Subject: Wow Re: My day...

Date: Wed 23/10/02 03:07:47 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Best guess answer to your question:

There are a lot of like-minded women out there, but you likely won't hear publicly from most because the more interesting one seem to draw a lot of negative comments from the male cynics (and there are a number of them). I've seen a number of interesting women driven away by this sort of thing. My wish is to see some balance between the sexes (i.e. much more female participation)... despite all evidence to the contrary, I remain hopeful.

You said you met with an extreme reaction from an ex... thought I'd offer my own:

If I had a companion, and discovered that she enjoyed doing just as you described, I suppose my own reactions might be:

1. Stunned to find a woman who actually enjoyed doing it

2. Intimidated by the boldness of going to work in wet clothes as you described.

3. Very happy to have such a shared joy

I suppose I'd wish for a companion not to go out wet (to work), perhaps because I'd want to be around her the whole time, to share the experience with her.

By the way: I noticed you used the very british terms "knickers" and "tights", yet indicated that you are american... perhaps born and raised in the UK?

In reply to Message (624) Wink Smile My day...

By mermaid - ms_mermaid21@hotmail.com us Tue 22/10/02 23:36:03 GMT

When I have been reading about other peoples experiences, I always want to try them out for myself.

I’ve done the usual, like ‘accidentally’ spilling a cup of water over myself at work or turning the tap on too hard so that the water pressure causes it to splash up and soak my clothes. I’ve played out many different scenarios but I like most to be in an environment where other people are around to witness my ‘accidents’ or when I can be wet but nobody else knows.

I laid out my work clothes last night – choose carefully because I had half an idea of what I was going to do this morning. White bra and knickers, black knee length pencil skirt, sheer nylons, and pink blouse. I always have a shower and wash my hair when I get up for work, want to look my best during the day, and when the mood strikes I’ll jump in the shower before undressing when I get back home. Today I decided to indulge myself in reverse, I got dressed then stepped into the shower, shampooed my hair and let the lather drip down the full length of my body, enjoyed feeling the water as it seeped through my clothes, I love watching the material change colour and feeling the different textures against my skin. I only wish the experience would last longer, once I’m fully saturated I want to start the process over again.

I reluctantly got out of the shower and dried my hair, put on my shoes and coat over the wet clothes and got into the car and drove to work. The windows started to steam up because of the condensation but I didn’t care, was enjoying the sensation of the wet fabric on my skin too much. My clothes were still damp by the time I got to work, but even although I work in a busy office surrounded by about 30 people, nobody noticed, was disappointed when I got too dry so went to the loo, took off my knickers and tights, soaked them again put them back on. Believe me, when you’re a government employee having a boring day at work this soon puts a different slant on things.

Following an extreme reaction from an x, I’ve been reluctant to share this side of me with other men; not every one is as understanding as those who post on this forum are. Which brings me to a question. Most of the posts on the forum are from men...where are all the like minded women?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]