minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 22:46:36 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 62397.4

Subject: Crown Thank you so much for sharing!

Date: Fri 26/09/14 01:11:01 GMT

Name: Nado us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Your wife is very beautiful, and so are the pics.  Although I'm not a fan of blurred faces, I totally understand - and respect - her (and your) need for privacy.  The pictures are still very, very nice, indeed.  Top-quality wetlook.
In reply to Message (62397) Links Some of my personal pics on Flickr

By Rookie - us Thu 25/09/14 17:47:53 GMT

So I've been an observer for some time now on these forums and I've always wanted to contribute, but I wasn't sure how to do it. I'm not going to hire models and make it a business...I don't have time for that. The fact is, my wife and I enjoy getting wet together (me more than her, but she likes that I like it), and she lets me capture the ones I want (sometimes I'd rather just participate and capture the images in my mind). I posted a few pics a while ago (with faces) and decided I am not comfortable doing that. So I removed all those pictures (and the account itself) and re-uploaded some more pictures (over 400 for now), but out of respect for my wife, I've 'blurred' her identity. If you hate 'blurred' images, then these are not for you. There, you've been warned. If you would like to check them out, consider this my attempt to contribute back to the community. The link can be found here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/128120093@N06/. And feel free to leave comments. If you like them, I could upload more...but I will continue to 'blur' her identity. After all, they are a contribution and will be contributed on my terms. I hope these may be enjoyed as I have really enjoyed being a part of all of them.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]