minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 22:46:57 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 6238

Subject: Question anyone into humiliation?

Date: Sun 05/10/03 06:05:14 GMT

Name: Vegas Vic us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

If you are and want a surprise from your girlfiend/wife- DON'T READ THIS ANY FURTHER!!! Print this without looking at it or have your wife/girlfriend read this message onscreen so she can give you a surprise! (My girlfiend and I like to spice up our relationship by trying kinky new things,her last idea took the cake!)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    O.K. for the ladies...You can follow this exactly or substitute your own ideas for this next venture.The other day I get home from work and my girlfriend who knows of my WAM interest gave me the surprise of my life! We live in las vegas and she works as a dominatrix under the name of...well nevermind,but she bears a striking resemblence to Zena warrior princess,thus she gets alot of work(grin). anyway,if you and your boyfriend/husband are about the same size in the waist then use your panties,otherwise buy a pair in his size,(something silky,small,and"girly"),you'll also need a streched out/oversized sweater XXXL,but cut the bottom of it so the belly is exposed just above the navel,(you'll have to take a guess on this),you'll also need a can of motor oil,or any smooth viscious liquid will do,(baby oil,shampoo,etc.),now for the setup! When I got home the other day my girl was decked out in full dominatrix gear!stilletto heels,latex corset,elbow length gloves,etc. if you don't own such an outfit,wear something sexy and revealing!She greeted me at the door and made me strip down to nothing,then made me put on the oversized sweater and panties.She tied the sleeves of the sweater together sort of like a straight jacket so I couldn't move my arms,(behind my back),then she led me to the bedroom where she had an old shower curtain on the bed,she then opened the can of motor oil and poured it in the center of the bed,(at crotch level),then ordered me to lie down on it and squirm until I "cum in my panties!"needless to say I did as she ordered! It was one of the most erotic role playing games we did to date! As your boyfriend/husband is rubbing against the oil slicked shower curtain you should say things like "look at that!you got oil all over your panties!" and "you look like a real sissy in those panties!" degrading hot talk like that really turns me on! I "exploded" wthin minutes I'd say! You can vary in the way you do this,but I'll bet your mate likes it!      

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]