WetlookPro

Message # 6237

Subject: Happy Terrific Feedback!!!

Date: Sun 05/10/03 05:35:22 GMT

Name: JJ ca

Email: vintagewet@grayhost.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Regarding the thread 6194 below. (I have been away for a few days, so I'll post a reply here.)

Thank you all for the great comments. It really helps to know that our efforts are being appreciated. A few years back, it was felt that rather than have these photos sit around in boxes and perhaps get lost completely, that they should be shared with the Wetlook Community for all to enjoy into the future. Wetfan, GetWet and Pooldancer, followed by others, offered their collections to be shared and I went to work enhancing the old photos and building the websites.

We should also express our appreciation to the original photogaphers and willing subjects back when wetlook would have seemed even less "normal" than today. But, even then, they had their own network via mail to keep in touch and occasionally get together to share their passion. It is from these mail exchanges that these collections have formed and explains why some duplications have occurred.

And then there are the photos that have been lost forever. Many of the collectors were willing to share photos that were never returned. (Wetfan has lost entire binders this way as well as some lost to fire) This makes us even more appreciative of those that remain.

More recently, other collectors such as Roger Carpenter and BillH have come forward with their contributions, even though they have a busy schedule they have made the time to share material with us.

And we must not forget one of our biggest enthusiasts, Graham, who has provided us with a new home; free of banners, pop-ups and black-outs! His GrayHost server is now host for many of our wetlook providers.

At present, there are over 3000 photos on the two sites with another estimated 1500 ~ 2000 to come over the coming year. Of course that number could increase if someone finds another collection in their attic!  Dancing

JJ

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]