WetlookPro

Message # 62238

Subject: Pictures Michelle at the lake in Levis Jeans & Boots

Date: Sat 06/09/14 22:51:18 GMT

Name: Downloaddreams.com de

Email: info@downloaddreams.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi guys,

here is Michelle and this is my newest Wetlook Adventure. I usually don't do a lot of videos anymore, but when I got the chance to cool down fully clothed in this beautiful lake I was all up for this idea ...

http://www.downloaddreams.com/wetlook-at-the-lake-4-p-917.html

"I really enjoy this day off – in the middle of the week. This big wonderful blue lake with its rough shores and no-one around! The scenery is beautiful, the sky is bright blue with white clouds and it’s hot! For today’s occasion I wear my Levis Curve ID Jeans with black leather boots and a long-sleeved white top. And believe me it is so hot outside, it’s hard to bear fully clothed. But my anticipation grows, I am looking forward so much to finally be in the water! Dancing

And then finally my first step into this cool blue. The water temperature is just perfect and it cools down my feet. The water pours through my leather boots and I can feel it flow around my toes. I splash water with my hands on my body. It feels so good! I need to slow down, so I sit at the little beach with my legs in the water. Then finally I dunk down into the water! It’s awesome! I come out of the lake several times to watch my clothes dripping.

But I can’t wait to swim to the rocks in the bay which are only partly in the water. I climb on the rocks and lay down. The water embraces me and flows over my body while the sun shines down and makes everything warm and sparkling. Here on the rocks I keep playing in the shallow water … and enjoy it so much!"  

It was really a great day! So gorgeous out there. And I wanted to share this with you Happy

Have a great weekend!

Michelle

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]