MyWetloook

Message # 62219.1.1.2.1

Subject: Exclamation Re:

Date: Wed 10/09/14 16:16:21 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Please consider this idea.

Models could wear clothes they will be washing while wearing them. I mean a thorough washing including full soaping on every inch,

then working clothes to get a rich lather, a lot of foam.

Nice clothes, blouses, button up shirts, Henley tee shirts, polo shirts, tops with an elongated placket.

Models could first wear their blouse closed, and soap them. Then, unbuttoning it, they could do like if they hand washes them, working each side of the front

of the blouse in their hands. They could pop up the collar to soap each side of it, up and down.  

It seems also to me that videos showing hand washing of nice clothes could be a part of wetlook. A kind of neighbor works...

Another idea cloud be to show nice girls hand washing nice clothes, and wearing other ones to do so, and then after all deciding to wash everything, including what they wear...

We really need some renewal and really more elaborated stories to behold...

In reply to Message (62219.1.1.2) Question Re:

By Anonymous - uu Wed 10/09/14 16:12:46 GMT

Hello to everybody,

I will be so glad to find pictures where you can see girls, women, ladies, washing their own clothes on, shirts, blouses, poloshirts, lovely clothes, giving them a good soaping, rubbing them with their hands to produce a nice foam, and spreading it...

I know there are commercial websites (on UMD.net). I am looking for private pictures, sometimes it's hard to find some on webshots.com, but there are so many things unknown to me...

Thank you for your help. Many thanks in advance.

In reply to Message (62219.1.1) None Re:Why not a bath challenge in skinny jeans and skinny longsleeved top

By 7721 - uu Thu 04/09/14 20:18:01 GMT

And soap suds.  Or anything with soap suds Bouncing
In reply to Message (62219.1) None Re:Why not a bath challenge in skinny jeans and skinny longsleeved top

By Anonymous - uu Thu 04/09/14 19:18:35 GMT

And sneakers or strappy heels/wedges.
In reply to Message (62219) None Why not a bath challenge in skinny jeans and skinny longsleeved top

By Anonymous - uu Thu 04/09/14 19:15:09 GMT

Why not a bath challenge in skinny jeans and skinny longsleeved top, with normal underwear, no bathing suits, and total filming out of the water ?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]