minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 16:49:54 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 6218.1.1

Subject: Info Re: Re: Why don't wetlook people share clips on the DC hub?

Date: Sat 04/10/03 07:37:47 GMT

Name: w@mboy uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yeah it's peer to peer like KaZaA so you download the file off one of the other users on the hub.  So long as a few regulars on the hub have your clip everyone can get it.  There are some people (like Ophite1 who runs the hub and Devilsfan who runs Total Request WAM) who are always on the hub, if they have a clip, eventually it can filter out to everyone.

I don't think that you would want to leave your computer on there unless you weren't using it but if enough people use the hub and share files then it is easy to find and download any files that you have missed.

w@mboy

In reply to Message (6218.1) Hello Re: Why don't wetlook people share clips on the DC hub?

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sat 04/10/03 06:53:10 GMT

Interesting....tell us some more about how this works. Is this just another peer to peer file sharing system like Kazaa is...i.e. what pc or server or bandwidth are these clips on....the poster...or the host..and who is the host.

FYI...I am willing to post my free video clips to somebody elses server for all to see....but I will not allow my pc to be accessed, cos I cannot afford to have my pc being hacked or bogged down all the time with incoming traffic (as was the case when Napster was around and everybody shared music file...my wife was so active on Napster that our home pc was totally bogged down all the time with incoming callers grabbing files from us).

I don't trust many of these services...what with the spyware that many of them put on your pc, and with so many viruses these days...I am not going to allow folks to access any of the 4 pcs on my home network....but I am perfectly willing to post my stuff to somebody elses server...and if they have the bandwidth...thats fine...just so long as this does not impact my connectivity.

MK

In reply to Message (6218) Info Why don't wetlook people share clips on the DC hub?

By w@mboy - uu Fri 03/10/03 22:26:27 GMT

People on the UMD share their free clips on the direct connect hub, which is essentially KaZaA for WAM.  At the moment it is mostly messy clips but there are quite a lot of wetlook clips available, like the free clips MK gives us.  To use the DC hub, go to http://www.neo-modus.com/ and download the Direct Connect client (this isn't the only one available by the way).  When you have installed it, run the program and connect to torg.lockmist.com:20000 which is the WAM hub, it's pretty simple to use and you should be able to find some of the free wetlook clips you have missed.

By the way, I am in no way condoning the sharing of non-free media via this hub, I am just informing you people who don't use the UMD that the hub exists and its a free way to share clips without having to worry about bandwidth.

w@mboy

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.036 seconds to generate ]