WetlookPro

Message # 62151.1

Subject: None set 11 breaks a moral rule of sell wetlook regaurding children

Date: Thu 28/08/14 23:47:46 GMT

Name: Anonymous ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

to Hummingbird and forum Moderators:

i absolutely love hummingbirds wetlook vids and sets, but set 11 as mentioned before breaks the moral if not legal rule regaurding children in wetlook vids,

i'm not sure if the admin at hummingbird understand this.

any argument that the children are not part of it has been obliterated as 1, the wetlook model is interacting with them in wetlook activities, 2, the children and or people underage are wearing clothes and shoes considered very highly on wetlookers 'to see' lists, 3 i doubt any of the children or adults know / knew that the video was made for sexual stimulation for an adult audiance, there are points in the video where the wetlook content of the underaged is of higher value than that of the intended adult model.

for these reasons i feel very strongly that the wetlook community and moderators make sure this is explained to hummingbird admin so they can delete this set from their sight

there are cases when children in the background of wetlook scene or pic are permitted, for instance when they are of no particular intreast to the wetlook fetish or outside of the wetlook activity, this can not be said for this set.

i would like to know peoples opinions regaurding set 11

In reply to Message (62151) Video new nice photoset and movie from Hummingbird

By Hummingbird - admin@wethummingbird.com pl Thu 28/08/14 11:06:56 GMT

Welcome to see our new photoset and movie on http://wethummingbird.com  Next, we are going at sea for making new crazy sessions for you. Bye!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.037 seconds to generate ]