Wetlook-Online

Message # 62112

Subject: Pictures Wetlook Hunter + casual wetlook updates html

Date: Sat 23/08/14 05:20:03 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM eu

Email: webmaster@eurowam.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi guys,
We have two new updates for you in the download store… one of them is for the Wetlook Hnter project fans.
Several updates have been uploaded to the Archive Section and more videos have been added to the WAM outlet store.
As usual lot more pictures can be found on the site.

For every 30$ spent on the download store, we still offer a free update... ANY UPDATE you choose from 2700+ available on EuroWAM.net…
Click HERE to read more.

Do you want a free
WAMclub MEMBERSHIP
?
Join the WAMoutlet.com
AND YOU WILL GET A FREE WAM CLUB MEMBERSHIP.
Check out the info on the sites or contact us for more details.
The new updates on

Download Store
Free Preview
HDVAna C
Anna's case was not complicated neither. Our chance arranged to meet a girl who always wanted to be be admired, always wanted to be a model but never had the courage to try it. As you can imagine she was a bit surprised when we asked her to MODEL in the water, BUT HEY when you are determined to get in front of the cameras I guess is not very important if you are dry or wet :)
I liked Ana's clothes even when dry... her tight jeans was perfectly tight on her legs and her thin summer blouse was looking pretty expensive.
She later also mentioned that she was wearing her shoes for the first time she she gave them a pretty well "welcome bath"
Enjoy the view.

Free Preview
HDVPatriciaB
A few days ago we have Patricia in the sea, soaking her jeans, now it's time for Patricia B to have her fun in the sea. Fully clothed of course.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/
Free Preview

Free Preview

Archive Section ($25 / month)
Free Preview
HDVMonika
Monika jumps into the tub wearing a pair of white boots, black leggings and a sweater thin enough to reveal the shape of her bra when wet.
Free Preview
HDVKinga B
I met this 18 year-old beauty on a cold day in March and I could tell from the moment she said "Hi" that the only thing that might get her to come with me will be a nice amount of money. I do not know why I thought that, because she was pretty and a nice presence, maybe even a little embarrassed by our cameras.
Maybe it was a mistake that I asked for the amount she would ask to roll in the puddle behind her, and if I did not ask her that, she probably would have come soak her clothes only for the fun of it. BUT I did ask her and I ended up spending money on something I would probably got for free... Anyway, I can assure you that Kinga was worth the money and at the end of the clip she mentioned that she had fun.
VERY IMPORTANT FOR THE WINTER CLOTHES FANS - bad news guys, Kinga insisted taking off her jacket because she was afraid that it will not dry fast enough, though when she returned home she noticed that she got it totally wet...
The wet socks fans have some good news however, because she does take her boots off during the clip.

Free Preview
HDVTimmy
Enci is having coffee with Timmy, hoping that the coffee will get her energy back. Since coffee and whipped cream go together, Enci thought that it would be a good idea to put some on Timmy's clothes, and of course Enci returned the favor. Anyway, the result of the whipped cream fight was that Timmy had to clean her clothes, which translated means that she gave her denim overalls a proper soak in the bath. Then she returned to Enci and told her how nice it was to take a bath fully clothed.
Enjoy watching her.

Free Preview
HDVAdeline
Adeline is back in the bathtub, and this time she is in the Sailor Girl outfit that is periodically featured on AquaMaidens. We hope you enjoy this one as much as we enjoyed making it for you!

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/archive.php
Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Banner

Custom Videos

WHATCH UPDATES ONLINE
$28 / Monthly Membership

Free Preview
HDVWetInJeans ... Kata
Kata and her tight jeans are soaked under the shower.
Free Preview
HDVWetlookHunter ... Amalia and Ramona
I have to admit, when a girl wants to take a bath she will take it and if she really doesn't want to do it, then no matter who you are and how sweet your talk is, she will not do it. Take for example, the day I met Amalia and Ramona. It was really a shitty winter day for me. Even if it was warm enough, my inspiration was long gone into the toilet for the day and because of that, I had a feeling that I wasn't exactly the person the girls want to see... But against all odds, both ended up all wet that day and that was not because of me and my sweet talk, it was because they wanted to. Pure and simple ;) So enjoy watching the 22 year-old Amalia and 19 year-old Ramona soaking their casual outfits in a big Jacuzzi. Well to be completely honest, Ramona wanted to do it more than Amalia, but that was only because Amalia knew what to expect - she was only afraid about the clothes, that they would not dry off so soon. Ramona did not even cared about that. Enjoy ;)
Free Preview
HDVSexy Wetlook ... Kris
Kris is having a sexy swim into the pool. She is wearing a black negligee, stockings and heels.
Free Preview
HDVAquaMaidens (RO) ... Karida
Here we have a new breath-holding clip from Karida, she is wearing a seethru nightgown, pantyhose and heels.

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://wamoutlet.com/membership.php

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

WAM Outlet

Cheers,
[EuroWAM TEAM].

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]