MyWetloook

Message # 62093

Subject: None More additions to our Wetlook Shoot archives html

Date: Thu 21/08/14 15:58:25 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Lots more additions to our wetlook archives - over 400 scenes now on our UMD site.

Wetlook Cosplay Model--Sexy Maid

From our Wetlook Cosplay series, a model in a sexy maid costume with stockings in a wetlook showering scene.

HD Video made at Digital Pro Studios
A Wamtec / Digital Pro production (2014)
To see more from this series visit:
www.wetcosplay.com

Screens

Japanese Bath Tub Model

A Japanese Gagon model in a school uniform in a wetlook bath scene.

HD Video Production (17 mins, 2013)
Produced and Directed by Gagon.com
Official Distributor: Wamtec

Screens

Gwen and Taylor's Wet Jeans Hairwash

Gwen and Taylor in a wetlook jeans and hairwashing shoot. The girls wet their jeans and then lather up for a sensual hairwashing segment and then they strip to topless.

Screens

Anyone for Tennis?

Shawna and Tracie are playing tennis and get too hot so their maid (played by Robyn) brings them a nice cool drink. The girls then head to the pool to properly cool down, and the maid joins them too. Featuring tennis dresses with pantyhose.
Shot by MK at the Islamorada House in 1997.

Screens

Robyn's Boots and Pantyhose Hairwasg

Robyn takes a sexy wetlook shower in her boots and pantyhose outfit and then lathers up to wash her hair in a sensual way.

Shot by MK and Anton in Islamorada in 1997.

Screens

Swimming in Nightdresses

Shawna and Robyn awake from their bed and look out the window and see a pool that looks SO inviting. They decide to go for a swim in their night dresses and eventually strip to topless for some underwater fun.

Screens

Hooters Girl Ariel

Miami model Ariel wears a Hooters Girl uniform with pantyhose, socks and sneakers in the pool. Later shes strips to topless in pantyhose for some shower scenes.

Screens

Phoebe's Supergirl Carwash

Phoebe is the Supergirl with a unique carwash service, she has Jo and Lisa as her Playboy Bunny Girls to assist her. The girls wash my car and play with soap suds and hoses and then later move to the hot tub for some wetlook scenes and footplay in their pantyhose.

Shot and Directed by MK in 1998.

Screens

Liquid Ladies: Damsel in Distress

This is a video spoof I made that is based on a classic 1960's amateur bondage film called "Sink or Swim" (if you are interested I have it on my Wamgold.com archives site). In this new version Colombian model Tatiana plays the girl in distress who is tied up on a sinking raft in the pool. The scene starts with Tatiana doing some sexy upskirt scenes in her dress and pantyhose and then tied up and placed in the sinking raft in the pool. Lots of wetlook and underwater money shots in this video.

A TZmodels / Wamtec Video Production (2003)
Camera operators: MK and Billy
Producer/Editor: MK
Director: Tracie Z

Screens

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]