MyWetloook

Message # 62064.4.1

Subject: None Re:Amazingly opposite

Date: Mon 18/08/14 23:37:18 GMT

Name: Chris ex

Email: christopher.wade_6@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The intention was to spark a debate, which seems to be working. Wetlook producers take note - Variety is what we all want, so everyone's tastes are catered for. Everyone is then happy and greater success for producers!
In reply to Message (62064.4) Talking Amazingly opposite

By RoscoeBC - us Mon 18/08/14 22:23:01 GMT

It is amazing just how opposite we are:

"I really like many of the pictures linked to this forum, but the best ones surely are when girls appear to be getting wet by accident or throwing water about."

For me, by accident or thrown in is OK, only if she doesn't seem upset.  Deliberately doing it for me, with a devious look in her eye, knowing it's deviant or socially questionable, because she knows I like it, is much better.

"Many of the scenes are much too obviously posed, worst of all are when the girls are looking at the camera."

I have no problem at all with posed, and I want her to be looking at the camera.  In my mind, the camera is me, and I hope she's trying to turn me on, looking into my eyes to see if she is succeeding. To me, if she isn't looking into the camera, it's a cold, disappointing experience.  I become a voyeur, not a lucky guy getting intentionally seduced.  I am not comfortable with that.

"Also, some producers take very unnatural situations which are just odd. Office wear in mud for example."

I love dressy office wear in the mud, or formal wear getting pied (off topic) but I do lose interest pretty quick when all there is to see is a blob.  Hose downs are the best part.

"The other thing. Men and women generally still seem to consider stockings sexy and tights not. My grand mothers used to wear stockings! Doesn't hit the spot for me."

My grandmother probably did too, and apparently they turned Gramps on.  I'm here :).  Count me as a stockings fan.  Panty hose strike me as a chastity belt, and preventer of a glimpse of panties, not to mention the feel of bare skin above the tops.

"Black, grey or navy blue tights, especially matt opaque ones seem to be the obvious choice for wetlook because they shine when they are wet (hence the name wetlook for tights or leggings that shine when dry)."

Personally, I find opaque disappointing.  I like legs, enhanced by stockings, not obscured.  Beige or gray, depending on the outfit, seams are great.  Up north here, generally a woman in a skirt or dress without stockings isn't complete, aside from the occasional bare leg fad or very hot weather.   

"If its dark getting wet in glam evening wear makes sense. Daylight on a beach, jeans or leggings. Falling in a lake, casual wear."

I recently realized the same thing, evening wear outdoors in bright sun kind of kills the fantasy.  Actually, carrying a purse in does too for me.  Just too unlikely.  Jeans and leggings don't do anything for me anyway.  Casual, depends on what you call casual wear.  Jeans, T, and sneakers, I'm not interested anyway.  Way too common  A skirt and blouse or summer dress, with sandals, absolutely.  Which reminds me, gotta have shoes, anything less says she didn't want to turn me on bad enough to get her shoes wet :).

In reply to Message (62064) Idea Posed wetlook

By Chris - christopher.wade_6@hotmail.com ex Sun 17/08/14 23:12:47 GMT

I really like many of the pictures linked to this forum, but the best ones surely are when girls appear to be getting wet by accident or throwing water about. Many of the scenes are much too obviously posed, worst of all are when the girls are looking at the camera. Also, some producers take very unnatural situations which are just odd. Office wear in mud for example. The other thing. Men and women generally still seem to consider stockings sexy and tights not. My grand mothers used to wear stockings! Doesn't hit the spot for me. Black, grey or navy blue tights, especially matt opaque ones seem to be the obvious choice for wetlook because they shine when they are wet (hence the name wetlook for tights or leggings that shine when dry).

If its dark getting wet in glam evening wear makes sense. Daylight on a beach, jeans or leggings. Falling in a lake, casual wear.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]