minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 01:19:27 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 62025

Subject: None More Vintage Wetlook shoots added to the Wamtec Archives site html

Date: Wed 13/08/14 20:01:30 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Vintage Girdles/Stockings Wetlook Show--9 Girls

This is a wetlook fashion show we held at the Wamtec ranch in 1995 for Leg Show Magazine in the USA. The editor of the magazine came down to our set and brought their own stills photographer so the original plan was for them to shoot photos for the magazine only. However I insisted that we should film this event on video as well, so we deployed 3 video cameramen too. Leg Show Magazine wanted the girls to wear retro 60's style hairstyles and dresses with girdles and authentic vintage stockings with the Cuban heel style.

Each girl paraded in and out of the pool and posed for the stills and video cameras and would take off the dress after a few poses to show off the girdles and stockings better.

Segment 1 = Jo, Helen and Lisa V
Segment 2 = Sammi, Melanie, Keeley
Segment 3 = Sarah, Lisa D, Misha
Camera crew: Yas, Bill, Arty and MK

Runtime = 58 mins (1995)

Screens

Wetlook in the Bahamas

Helen and Melanie in a wetlook shoot we did in the Abaco Islands in the Bahamas in 1995. We handed the girls a large bottle of Chardonnay and let them play in the water while enjoying the wine. The girls wear black party dresses with pantyhose and heels.

Screens

The Go Go Girls: Teresa-May and Karen

UK models Teresa-May and Karen in a retro style Go Go Girls shoot I did at The Hidden Jungle heath resort pool in 2001. The girls soak their boots and pantyhose in the pool. I found the retro style dresses at a local Thrift Store.

Screens

The "Peoplewash"

Here's a wacky idea, a new service where you can get your car washed and your business suit at the same time. Dawn Davis is the lady in the business suit and the attendants Amanda and Iva. The girls thoroughly hose down Dawn's business suit and stockings and the carwash/peoplewash girls get their uniforms and black pantyhose lathered and soaked too.

MK note: this was shot in my old backyard in 1992.

Screens

Cheerleaders Pool Catfight

Cheerleaders Briana Beach and Ariel are rivals who plan to "Bring it on" when they meet at the pool. It is not long before the two girls fight and end up in the pool for 20 minutes of wetlook and underwater action scenes. Later they get stripped down to topless in the pool.

Featuring pantyhose, socks and sneakers.
Topside wetlook cameraman: MK
Underwater cameraman: Steve

Screens

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]