Wetlook-Online

Message # 6194.5

Subject: Confused Re: Vintage Wetlook Updates

Date: Thu 02/10/03 21:45:05 GMT

Name: Dr Damp gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Confused It is evident that your "some interest" comment is an under-statement.There are still a huge number of people into wetlook who dare not open up to others about their "unusual" interest.I have withheld this from my family all my life not knowing that I'm in no-way unusual as far as this interest goes.Until having access to the net in March of this year I thought I was on my own. Sound familiar!?Despite learning otherwise I still will not tell my family.My wife knows and indulges me occasionally but since its not her "thing" I will not push it, because it is not fair on her.In the mean time it is sites like yours that keep us happy.You have I believe a large ghost audience, and for many ,unfortunately it will stay that way.Like me they no doubt appreciate very much the hard work you do keeping your site up and running.The use of your site is testimony to this fact.A thousand thanks to you!
In reply to Message (6194) Pictures Vintage Wetlook Updates

By JJ - vintagewet@grayhost.net ca Thu 02/10/03 13:54:03 GMT

Two sites are updated this week. A small update at the Vintage Wetlook Archive with a new vintage story and an addition to Wetfan's Scrapbook. Wetfan's Albums has a new Traude set in her kiddypool and 15 new photos added to the 60's shower gallery. Three are new additions to a previously posted set that Pooldancer came across.

Wetfan's Albums are now entirely hosted on GrayHost and about half of the Vintage Wetlook Archive has moved in. Isn't it great to get rid of those annoying banners and pop-ups?

There are not very many enthusiasts who post comments here regarding Vintage Wetlook and we appreciate the encouragement of those who do, but we know that there must be some interest because Graham has informed me that over 30Gb of bandwidth was used in September! That is six times what is allowed by most other hosts for the special priceing that Graham has generously offered us on GrayHost. Many thanks, Graham for making it possible to share these valuable collections.

JJ

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]