MyWetloook

Message # 6194.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up dept of broken LPs.

Date: Fri 03/10/03 01:17:38 GMT

Name: NCgreg gy

Email: ncgreg231@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I suppose I limit myself with my gratitude because I feel like I will begin to seem like a broken record always saying the same thing: "Thanks" but that doesn't mean that a webmaster's effort is any less (nor any less appreciated)  

One of the things I like the best about vitage wet is that it shows me that not only are there other wetlook fans besides myself right now, but that there were wetlook fans from previous years!  I have to feel bad for the possibility that there could have been many wetlook fans that passed away thinking that they were the only "weird" person like themself in the whole world.  Many of us can remember that feeling before discovering other like minded people!  That certainly can be attributed to the internet!

My favorite wetlook series can be found on Wetfan's vintage wetlook album - 60's pool album, pages 1,2&3 direct link (if it works) at http://vintagewet.grayhost.net/wfa/60/index360p.html

interestingly, some pictures are duplicated on the main vintage wetlook archive in getwet's 60's archive.  Just one example is:

http://vintagewet.grayhost.net/wfa/60/p1/p03/v_pt_3_11.jpg

http://vintagewet.tripod.com/gw60/p/p1010.jpg

Although some pictures are duplicated (in this particular case there is a difference in pictures size for my browser) others are not - and I am hopeful that there are still yet other pictures from these series that will be rediscovered.  These pictures would be a good example of an event that I wish I was at.

Well, enough babbling already.  Thanks again! Drink Me

-Greg

In reply to Message (6194.1) Dancing Re: Vintage Wetlook Updates

By spencer - uu Thu 02/10/03 15:10:55 GMT

I for one DO appreciate your efforts!! Thank you !!!

Spencer

In reply to Message (6194) Pictures Vintage Wetlook Updates

By JJ - vintagewet@grayhost.net ca Thu 02/10/03 13:54:03 GMT

Two sites are updated this week. A small update at the Vintage Wetlook Archive with a new vintage story and an addition to Wetfan's Scrapbook. Wetfan's Albums has a new Traude set in her kiddypool and 15 new photos added to the 60's shower gallery. Three are new additions to a previously posted set that Pooldancer came across.

Wetfan's Albums are now entirely hosted on GrayHost and about half of the Vintage Wetlook Archive has moved in. Isn't it great to get rid of those annoying banners and pop-ups?

There are not very many enthusiasts who post comments here regarding Vintage Wetlook and we appreciate the encouragement of those who do, but we know that there must be some interest because Graham has informed me that over 30Gb of bandwidth was used in September! That is six times what is allowed by most other hosts for the special priceing that Graham has generously offered us on GrayHost. Many thanks, Graham for making it possible to share these valuable collections.

JJ

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]