Wetlook-Online

Message # 61914.4

Subject: Happy replies

Date: Thu 31/07/14 23:17:41 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Two different places on different days.   One claims to have the longest pier in the world, the other to have been recently voted best beach in Britain (and one of the best in the world) by Lonely Planet users.   But don't expect to be this lucky every day!   Thanks to James Saville and Rolf Harris it's not a good year to be waving cameras about on British beaches (even if, like me, you are only interested in mature women).    So no pictures of these events.   But.....   
In reply to Message (61914) Bouncing wettest days of the year

By jollywetfellow - ex Thu 31/07/14 10:50:07 GMT

Wow, what a fantastic couple of days.    Not only seas full of women in all their clothes, but also not once, but on two separate occasions, when I happened to pass beach showers there was a fit young women in skinny jeans and "designer" top showering in her clothes - one even shampooing her hair.    And then a group of 8 fully clothed women, ages from about 15 to 45, who each in turn asked me to throw a friend or relative into the sea ("now her, now her"); then again, and again....    Why are we northerners so hung up about wet clothes, when these people, whatever their age, are so utterly relaxed about it?   (And before anybody asks, no, they mostly don't have other clothes to change into afterwards).     

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]