WetlookPro

Message # 61898.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Idea Re:a shorter link

Date: Tue 29/07/14 22:07:35 GMT

Name: suwam ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Knowing Dickie, He would probably be wearing the uniform

Like most trends, Airlines come to the fag end of the party, Look at flashmobs, They still think it's cool to do them now.

So let's hope they eventually discover cold water challenges  The first airline to have one cabin crew and challenge the second airline to have two cabin crew partake. Then three, Then four and so on.

hhhhmmmmm     I have got a shoot next week,  Do you think a vid posted on youtube calling out another airline could work ?

In reply to Message (61898.1.1.1.1.1) None a shorter link [nt]

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Tue 29/07/14 21:12:28 GMT

Website: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1287223/Virgin-boss-Sir-Richard-Branson-gets-soaking-La

(no text)
In reply to Message (61898.1.1.1.1) None one more thing - a suggestion for you

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Tue 29/07/14 21:07:30 GMT

Why not start a campaign on social media to ask Richard Branson to do a cold water challenge for charity......cos he LOVES publicity for himself and doing wacky things for charity...and he likes to bring some of his Virgin Airlines stewardesses too (I refuse to call them flight attendants)........

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1760&bih=962&q=virgin+airlines+las+vegas&oq=virgin+airlines+las&gs_l=img.1.0.0i24l6.4447.15593.0.18140.31.19.6.6.6.0.278.2648.0j13j3.16.0....0...1ac.1.49.img..3.28.2689.0L_BkCHxE3I#hl=en&q=

Now.....If Richard Branson were to announce his plans to do a cold water challenge with Virgin Airlines girls....now THAT would be a sure thing for something worth watching....

In reply to Message (61898.1.1.1) None Re:Jennifer Reyna

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Tue 29/07/14 21:00:38 GMT

Well...there are some clues, but also perhaps some false clues too....i.e. in her prep video she looks like she is in training for an Innuendo Bingo session (using water cups)...not a coldwater challenge...and 90% of those Innuendo Bingo videos are lame as well. But in the texts the video says she is rasing money for the Firefighters....and thats not a good sign (cos Firefighters use high pressure hoses that really hurt you if you get blasted in the face....so if they use firefighter hoses the subject will definitely not be wearing nice clothes (cos a dress could easly be blasted off...ha ha) so the subject would then wear protective clothing that is not good for wetlook etc. But she contradicts the firemans firehose theory cos she says that 200 LBS of water will be dunped on her....which would be done only 1 way....via a JCB front end loader filled with water. I have seen several of these videos where a front end loader was used and the people stood under the front end loader....which is a recipe for somebody to get killed if you ask me...cos one mishap by the driver and that front end will drop and kill the people underneath it. I do not seen any signs of a good method for her taking the challenge...i.e. in a cold pool or lake etc.

MK

In reply to Message (61898.1.1) None Re:Jennifer Reyna

By suwam - ex Tue 29/07/14 18:29:08 GMT

I have got a feeling in my cold water about this one MK

I don't go looking for cold water challenge stuff on youtube for the very reason's you state in your prosthesis

But this clip found me and only had about 12 views

As for that bet............. I am willing to wager 50 British Pennies

Anywhooo i'm waiting for Lufthansa to get involved with the airport fire brigade

Regards Suwam

In reply to Message (61898.1) None Re:Jennifer Reyna

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Tue 29/07/14 17:00:07 GMT

Errr...no....I doubt anybody is all over this, because talk is cheap and we only  track confirmed things that actually happen, not things that might happen in future....and so far the track record for Cold Water Challenge youtubes posted in the last 3 months are that about 5% are them are good ones, and 95% are no good from a wetlook perspective for a variety of reasons.....i.e. they should change the rules for these charity events to avoid all the copouts and lame videos....ie.

rule 1 - do it properly, and then you get to nominate anybody you want to do it next.....e.g. use social media and campaign for a famous celebriuy to do what you did

rule 2 - about 50% of these challenges (especially the German ones) are "fails" because they only get their feet wet and nothing else. If you only wet your feet, you should pay a $100 penalty to your favorite charity

rule 3 - all t shirts and shorts are banned from these challenges...so if you do that, thats a fail,....pay $100 to chairty....ha ha

rule 4 - if you talk for more than 75% of the video and only get wet at the end and then the camera footage ends prematurely, thats a fail....all talk and poorly executed action, pay $100

rule 5 - this is 2014, not 2004, so all footage must be shot on HD cameras. If your camera or cell phone is not in HD, it's a dinosaur and time to throw it way, Pay $100 and get a new camera.

It is very easy to sort the wheat from the chaff with these Coldwater Challenges....i.e. 95% of them are fails (from a wetlook perspective) and there are less than 5% of really good ones.....so it pointless to speculate on somebody who is merely hyping and talking online......just look a what happens every year at the annual KCA Awards show.....i.e. you get Celebrities like Jennifer Lopez and Jessica Alba blabbing online that they have plans to get slimed on the KCA show....and they have done this several years running....and every year it's the same old thing....i.e. all the top female celebs who were blabbing about getting slimed.....never get slimed...and instead all you get is a show where 90% the celebs being slimed are guys....so

I never monitor the hype on the internet.....I just capture things that have actually happened.

But if you want to have a bet....I will bet that Jennifer Reyna fails to deliver properly, and she will wear a t shirt and shorts or leggings....which will be a fail.

MK

In reply to Message (61898) Links Jennifer Reyna

By suwam - ex Tue 29/07/14 14:59:48 GMT

You yanks are probably already all over this.

But just in case it slipped through MK's fingers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nMwJj1CsEE&feature=youtu.be / http://youtu.be/5nMwJj1CsEE

She looks like she might just do it with her clothes on

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]