Wetlook-Online

Message # 61772.3

Subject: Thumbs Up Great photography

Date: Mon 14/07/14 20:49:32 GMT

Name: Maxi from maxiwam.com de

Email: maxi@maxiwam.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi Chris,

Awesome update, nice to see something again from you! Great model and clothes, and nicely set in scene by you!

Best

Maxi

In reply to Message (61772) Pictures WAM Photography - Chiara makes her wetlook debut html

By Chris - WAM Photography - chris@wetandmessyphotography.com at Sun 13/07/14 17:41:19 GMT

Hi everybody,

given my very limited spare time at the moment I am very happy to present a new update on www.wetandmessyphotography.com. This time the gorgeous blonde Chiara makes her debut with a wetlook shooting. She had no idea before the shooting of what she could expect, but she was totallly amazed during and after the shoot. It was one of those shootings where we could go on forever :) However, me being a bit clumsy and knocking over a water glass that broke into 1000 pieces made the decision easy to call it a day finally.
Oh and btw. if you happen to like more than one of my secenes, keep in mind I offer discounts of up to 30% (if you buy more than 1 to 3 scenes at once). No discount code needed. Your reduction will be calculated automatically at checkout.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]