minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 23:25:08 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 61764.1.1.2

Subject: Happy Re:another clip up and ready!!

Date: Sun 13/07/14 08:57:52 GMT

Name: RoscoeBC us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi Tess,

Just my opinions...

I didn't mean to slight the resolution of the videos as video goes, I just don't expect much resolution from video.  You can do a pretty high resolution still photo and save it to a reasonable size file, which won't be a nightmare to host, download or display.  Try to do video at that resolution, and not only will the camera cost a fortune, but so would the hosting.  Downloading it would take a great internet connection, or take forever, and my computer at least certainly couldn't play it back smoothly anyway.  From the shooting to the display, the technology and cost favor stills for resolution.

I find that in shoots that I have both in video and stills, I like the two for different reasons.  If the composition, lighting, model, makeup, and outfit are gorgeous (and you guys typically score high on all counts), I want to look at the stills to see every detail.  Video frustrates me.  Trying to get excellent composition in a frame grab from a video is tough, it's a moving target.  But, if the model's appeal is more in her flirtatious gestures and moves (maybe she is actually more of an actress than a model), that is vary hard to capture and communicate in stills, much will be lost without getting some video.  I suspect some of your models know where their appeal is the strongest and instinctively play to that camera.

I guess that is one reason I was curious about the relationship between the stills and the videos, is because I like to switch back and forth to capture the experience.  Plus there is just curiosity about the people and the operation behind the scenes.  We mostly see the names, and the results.    

Thanks for taking the time to shed a little light on the operation.  :).

In reply to Message (61764.1.1) Dancing Re:another clip up and ready!!

By Tess with Always Wet & Sexy - us Sat 12/07/14 13:01:11 GMT

Hey Roscoe,

Resolution.. agreed.. but unfortunately the C4S limits our size of video and will allow us just so much size wise, possibly resolution too.. not sure really… as when i shoot it.. it looks crystal clear.. i notice however when i go and upload the clip once edited.. the quality is a hair less than what i shot originally.... but definitely good enough for some great clips!!  I notice the "fuzziness" more on the sample  clips on  youtube.. so remember ..the reason it is on CS4 is cause it is amateur  shot with a D7100 Nikon… and other video cameras as well… not  with professional equipment as some of our producer friends…

aww the relationship between Ed and me…  He is the "A Splash of Glamour" the photographer… and I am "Always Wet & Sexy"…. Its a long story but yes we are the same … We took the video clips off of our Splash store as it was not doing as well there and took up a lot of space … The fruition of the whole video clips was due to  so many requests  that we shoot video too… Ed is not a videographer… and neither am I for that matter.. but we decided that i would shoot behind the scenes of his photoshoots.. It actually was brought up about 4 years ago on a trip to Virgin Gordo by our grip.. He mentioned that it would be "cool".  So , yes Ed is the photographer that the models are usually focused on him when I  am videotaping ..  There are some models however that are keenly aware that i am taping and will play up to me as well …Savannah for instance..

As far as our photo sets and clips being "together", this is where we started "doing our own thing" as to coordinate his work with my work in two separate offices and underwater vs no underwater and who are we going to put up next etc..became a huge sticking point..so I said.. lets separate the two… all videos have photo sets.. but not all photo sets will have videos..  

As you can see with Alexis photo set in her polka dot dress we shot… Ed put her photo set up back in 2013… i on the other hand waited and put it up last week… We will make an effort to point out the photo sets or vice a versa when we upload either photos or video….

And finally, Ed would like to merge the two Always Wet & Sexy and A Splash of Glamour… once and for all.. but timing and logistics just haven't been our friend.. We are also trying to get a messy site up as well…and as far as "is he keeping me all to himself?"… yes… i do not model.. i am meant  to be assisting and not posing.. and yes .. he has gotten me in the pool many a time..for fun and pleasure ;-)…( I have to test out the wardrobe)…lol.

We have many stories to tell… but the  latest clip I shot , does have  photos too.. and i will try and investigate the resolution problem.. but remember this is amateur video i.e. the videographer is like a voyeuer behind the scenes watching the photoshoot..and is not a pro like Ed.. but the whole idea is that you get the feeling you are beside Ed watching the shoot..

Anyway, I am rambling so hopefully I was able to enlighten you a bit as to our history… you can see more in his blogs we put up now and again on Splash..... and thanks for the comments..and feedback..

Tess

In reply to Message (61764.1) Question Re:another clip up and ready!!

By RoscoeBC - us Sat 12/07/14 07:21:32 GMT

Hi Tess,

More resolution!  More resolution!  Will there be a still photo set?

I've been trying to figure out the relationship between Always Wet and Sexy videos and the Splash of glamour still photo sets.  Do you always do both still and video?  Seems to me I've seen stills with no video (which I understand if the stills are the primary objective), and videos without stills (which I don't understand, I may be wrong, but I perceive Edwin to be a still guy first).

Second question, are you in any of the sets, or is Edwin keeping you all to himself?  I'd love to be able to associate a face, or a lady in a soaked evening gown and heels, to the name :).  Doesn't have to be see-through :).  Don't try to tell me Edwin hasn't gotten you into the pool, that might move him down a notch or two in my hero status :).

In reply to Message (61764) Pulsing another clip up and ready!!

By Always Wet & Sexy - us Sat 12/07/14 00:44:17 GMT

Another new clip up on our site Always Wet & Sexy

See samples here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn1HMx7gx50&feature=youtu.be / http://youtu.be/Fn1HMx7gx50

see more here

http://clips4sale.com/store/56421

follow us here

https://twitter.com/aslwayswet88

and see preview of our work not published yet work here

"LIKE" our page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/EdwinR-Photography/363352867034476?skip_nax_wizard=true

And As Always

Tx

Tess

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]