WetlookPro

Message # 61763.2.1

Subject: Question Re:Interesting :Why" article

Date: Mon 14/07/14 19:46:09 GMT

Name: RoscoeBC us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hey Doug,

I've seen that you're pretty open about liking to get wet, here, experience project, don't know where else.  Have you ever had a woman find you online and say they would like to join you in getting wet?

In reply to Message (61763.2) Happy Re:Interesting :Why" article

By Doug DresstwoSplash - dougdresstwosplash@gmail.com us Sun 13/07/14 21:49:49 GMT

I was right in the middle of puberty when I saw commercials,  some TV shows, and a few movies on TV

that featured women or male/female couples getting all wet fully clothed, especially when the women were wearing dresses.

I was turned on to the sight of wet women immediately, and forever after that, it was and still is a sexual turn-on for me!

I also started getting wet fully clothed myself, especially in dress suits.    I started with that when I began secretly taking baths

in the suit I had worn to my high school prom.   Wetlook is, for me, sexy, naughty, and yet innocent, all at the same time!  

I have always said that if having the wetlook fetish is an illness or an affliction, then I, for one, do NOT want to be "cured"!  ;-)

In reply to Message (61763) Info Interesting :Why" article

By RoscoeBC - us Sat 12/07/14 00:29:49 GMT

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/billion-wicked-thoughts/201303/sexualpedia-part-5-why-do-i-wetlook

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]