minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 20:18:51 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 61761.1

Subject: None Re:GREAT formal fashion wetlook show!

Date: Fri 11/07/14 20:42:26 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yeah, thats an old scene from Colombia's Next Top Model that happened last year. Thats a poorly made clip cos that only shows 2 mins of the scenes in very low quality. I recorded the full 15 mins of scenes in HD from the Caracol TV channel on my cable system cos Comcast in the USA and Dish Network carry that channel in the USA. It is best to record South American shows off air youself cos South American people always seem to make the crappiest quality clips and they seem to think it is OK to point a cell phone at their tv screens and post that.....cos there were some amazing wetlook scenes on the Ecuador TV show "Baila La Noche 6" earlier this year and all the locals posted were some crappy clips made with a cellphone pointed a the tv.

PS...my gripe of the day= all these "Cold water Challenge" videos......where 50% of them are copouts because many folks only get their feet wet and nothing else....I would like to see a change in the rules...i.e. Folks.. RULE NUMBER ONE.....it is called The Cold Water Challenge...not "The Cold Feet Challenge"....so anybody who only wets their feet and nothing else need to be disqualified and told to cough up extra money to charity for copping out...ha ha..

In reply to Message (61761) Thumbs Up GREAT formal fashion wetlook show!

By FountainFrolic - us Fri 11/07/14 19:54:32 GMT

Just saw this clip, not sure where its from, but its a fantastic clip!  Long gowns, heels... In Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2X1_eTdTmQ

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]