minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 16:21:54 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 61747.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Square Re:to clarify, Im not complaining!

Date: Thu 10/07/14 02:48:19 GMT

Name: EdR uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Its all good. Smokin We did not take any of this as a complaint. Your input is always welcome. It's actually a good thing to hear from our customers about how we are doing. We appreciate the fact that you took the time to write. And if you feel inclined, you may write to us via our e-mail and discuss our work with us and what sets you had previously purchased, and where you feel that we aren't producing images to your liking.  

As for my last posting. That one was directed towards Sleazoid44 and not to you. Sorry if you took it personally, it's not our intent to sound bitter towards you.

As to the original post, yes as you had noticed, we have been producing many more photos and vids sets that contain the underwater aspect of wetlook, lately. It's popular with many of our customers. However we haven't forgotten other aspects of wetlook. Aside from the underwater photos and vids, we produce. From time to time we offer sets that do not include any underwater images at all. We try to mix up the style, venue and models everytime we introduce a new set. Concerning the latest video set featuring Alexis Kay Lee. The video runs just short of 10 minutes and in that time, much of it contains footage of her going into the pool and swimming around, then posing in her wet clothes, it's in the last few minutes that the underwater footage is included, and the vid ends there. The majority of footage is not underwater, however if all you've seen is the trailer, you might be convinced otherwise. So, if you aren't sure, it's always best to ask.

There is also a photo set that was offered some months ago that was taken at the same time.

From set SOG508

When I edited this set, I specifically mixed the underwater shots with the other shots and there were plenty of wet shots that were available from this set. That set contained 174 images.

Thank you

Sincerely EdR

In reply to Message (61747.1.1.1.1.1) Dancing to clarify, Im not complaining!

By Customer - uu Thu 10/07/14 01:03:29 GMT

Not complaining at all! Just saying a tiny adjustment can help you make a little more money. I know the producers are barraged with complaints. I though this would be an easy adjustment. Not something to lose sleep over!
In reply to Message (61747.1.1.1.1) Square Re:your work is really great, but...

By EdR - uu Wed 09/07/14 22:44:35 GMT

We agree Sleazoid44, in fact we can't even please ourselves.... err....maybe I ought to rephrase that.

There are times when either myself or Tess may not necessarily be happy with a video or photo set we've produced. That sounds weird, considering that we ought to have control over what we create, but it's true. Generally as I see it, I try to produce stuff that if I were a customer, I would buy, but there is a great deal that goes into a video/photo shoot and sometimes things don't go according to plans, or don't turn out as I had expected. So I can become disappointed myself, however, it doesn't necessarily mean that I won't introduce the set for sale. After all, there maybe someone else who may like it more than I did, and my personal take on wetlook wouldn't always appeal to everyone either. So the bottom line is there are differing tastes for everyone and we try to produce the best work we can, knowing that we simply can't please everyone (but we still try)

Sincerely EdR

In reply to Message (61747.1.1.1) Unfazed Re:your work is really great, but...

By Sleazoid44 - us Wed 09/07/14 16:29:31 GMT

Your work is really great, but... you're never gonna please everyone everytime. Your never going to please ME everytime. If a producer ever did start pleasing me every time, I'd get this erie feeling and hear the Twilight Zone theme! I like most of your work and even buy some of it.
In reply to Message (61747.1.1) Wink Smile Re:your work is really great, but...

By Tess with Always Wet & Sexy - us Wed 09/07/14 11:22:34 GMT

Thanks for your input.  We do try and give the customers what they like.. if there are no underwater shots…we hear it from the uw lovers that there is not enough, if there is not enough standing dripping wet or swimming, we hear from people who prefer this ..and if we don't do enough hair shots, shoe shots, full body shots, back shots…. and on and on… We do try and capture everything we can .. This particular video clip from Alexis was shot as behind the scene of a regular photo shoot.. A rain storm did suddenly come up somewhat soaking  Alexis even before she goes into the pool… and yes we do have underwater footage as well as well as  out of the pool footage.. All we can say , we do try and please everyone but unfortunately, this can be a difficult task to achieve….

Please don't give up on us tho… we try and vary our work to give everyone something they like to see

And thanks for your patronage.. it means a lot to us.. we are just a mom and pop operation that tries and give the best possible wet look to our customers.. some sets or clips may not be your cup of tea.. but others.. may hit the mark!!

As Always,

Tx

Tess

In reply to Message (61747.1) Wow your work is really great, but...

By Customer - uu Wed 09/07/14 04:09:26 GMT

Your work has always been excellent, and especially with Ms. Lee. I have bought photo sets in the past, but I have not bought one in over a year, for a simple reason. Often there is so much focus on underwater, you don't get to see her wet, very much. If you just added 2 or 3 minutes (or 15-20 photos) out of the pool after the swim, I would be inclined to buy more vids and pic sets.
In reply to Message (61747) Peace Man Alexis Kay Lee

By Always Wet & Sexy - us Wed 09/07/14 00:00:35 GMT

Website: http://clips4sale.com/studio/56421/always-wet-and-sexy#startingpoint

Wow… Alexis poses it up for our camera but unfortunately a rain storm comes up and soaks her.  She takes this in stride and continues to swim and poses underwater for the camera!!  Awesome clip and loads of underwater.

See more here:

http://clips4sale.com/studio/56421/always-wet-and-sexy#startingpoint

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhB0dgyFNZU&feature=share&list=UUlxEIwbyhYUWt-Lnv-mjVMw

and follow us here:

https://twitter.com/aslwayswet88

And to see some sneak peaks of our upcoming work.. "Like" our Facebook page here

https://www.facebook.com/pages/EdwinR-Photography/363352867034476?skip_nax_wizard=true

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]