minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 17:54:56 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 61732.7

Subject: Great Re:What causes the WAM fetish?

Date: Sun 06/07/14 20:43:28 GMT

Name: RoscoeBC us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thanks for the great responses!  I see some commonality, and some differences.

The more I read this thread, I think I'm getting a more complete picture of my wetlook source.

Jollywetfellow, the heredity aspect is interesting.  I also suspect that whether you were aware of it or not, you may have noticed that your father enjoyed wetlook, and adopted it as a socially acceptable way of enjoying sensuality.  Pretty hard to separate heredity from learned behavior.  This would be interesting, I don't remember of ever having any real life experiences of getting wet or messy being examples of acceptable pleasure.  But I sure enjoyed watching seltzer bottle and pie fights at formal dinners that the Three Stooges did!  Then, the movie, The Party (1968), when the incredibly gorgeous Claudine Longet jumped into a pool in a formal dress to help Peter Sellers, and came out looking stunning, that did it!  And it was socially acceptable enough to be in a movie, so it wasn't too evil.

There must be a reason I have an early memory of being plopped in the bathtub with my shirt on.  I don't remember much else from that age.  It had to mean something or I wouldn't remember it 50 some years later.  I'm guessing that I randomly got an erection (which happens at that age), I was getting a lot of attention, and I had a wet shirt on.  In the void of any significant understanding, I made an association that stuck.  That is an age where we are making associations that we often never challenge in later years.

Not only did my parents never allude to getting naked and frisky as being good and healthy, I'm sure they implied that good people didn't do that, so I avoided it.  Why else would I avoid the Penthouse and Hustler magazines?  I should have been curious anyway?  Mom was also displeased when I came home wet or dirty.  She was big on "what would the neighbors think?".  As I got older and more rebellious, I'm sure getting messed up was also a method of rebellion against society.  For those who didn't grow up in the 60's and 70's in the US, kids rebellion against society was very strong then, much stronger than it seems to be today.  The saying "Never trust anyone over 30" wasn't a joke.  After all, teens seemed to be criticized constantly, and I was facing being sent to Vietnam by society, for reasons I certainly didn't understand.  Getting my clothes wet or messy was rebellion against Mom and society, and it felt good (still does for that matter).  The better I was dressed, the more rebellious I was being, and the better it felt.    

Back then there was another factor.  I had fantasies of getting messed up in my best clothes while coming to the aid of a girl.  Changing a tire, rescuing her from a pool, getting in a fight with a guy who was being a jerk.  It seemed to be a demonstration that I was willing to make a sacrifice to aid her.  Chivalry.  In my adolescent fantasies, she would love me forever after that.

In the present day, a woman getting wet seems to have a few meanings for me, aside from just looking hot.  First, she is willing to do it to please me.  I've had girlfriends who were more than willing, even instigated the situation, since it made me more amorous.  I have had girlfriends that didn't care if I was frustrated, the simply weren't going to inconvenience themselves or do something improper to please me.  That has come to be a huge warning sign to me.  Second, I like women who think for themselves, or are a bit rebellious, not driven by social norms.  If a woman has what it takes to run through a fountain just for fun after a fancy dinner out, or walk or jump into a pool at a party or wedding reception, she is not a mindless follower.  She is hot!  Better yet if she drags or pushes me in :).  

In reply to Message (61732) Question What causes the WAM fetish?

By RoscoeBC - us Sun 06/07/14 08:10:14 GMT

I'm still trying to figure out the reason a woman in wet clothes turns me on more than a naked one.  I've been that way as long as I can remember, as a boy I liked a picture of a girl in a wet short skirt and a wet blouse going sheer a lot more than the center spread of a Penthouse with everything on display.  I'm trying to get my wife to understand.  It seems she would be more comfortable if I wanted her to just strip naked.

I can think of four things that may be factors in my childhood.  Do these sound familiar to anyone?

First, my dad seemed to be pretty hung up about sex.  Never got romantic with mom in front of the kids.  If there weren't two kids around for proof, I never would have believed they got it on.  It was never discussed.  I get the feeling that I got the message that girls getting naked, or me looking at them, was bad.  Good people didn't do that.  But a girl getting wet, with her clothes going clingy and sheer was great.  She didn't get naked.

Second factor.  Not bragging, just throwing it out there.  I've got an unusually high IQ.  I belong to Mensa.  I have to wonder if brighter people have more fetishes.  Maybe it's the mind getting creative to stave off boredom?

Third.  Maybe my earliest memory (really, really early) is of my mom plopping my sister and I in the tub to give us a bath.  I specifically remember that I had a shirt on in the water and found something curious about that.  I suspect my mom thought a boy and a girl shouldn't be naked in the tub together.  I wonder if the act of soaping me up and rinsing me was arousing, and the association stuck.  I like getting myself wet almost as much as getting a girl wet.

Fourth, maybe I just like to have a little challenge, have to work for it a little, have a little left to wonder about.  But the urge seems too strong to just be that.

Am I ringing any bells with anyone?  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]