Wetlook-Online

Message # 6169.1

Subject: Hello Re: ...yeah...those are all my pics/scenes

Date: Wed 01/10/03 05:32:49 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I cannot access the site cos of bandwidth shut down...so I am not exactly sure what pics you are referring to....however, I can tell you that the site was made by a friend of mine called Hans...and he wanted to build a site dedicated to our SSS model Lisa...who is a model of ours whom we have worked with for over 7 years and have shot numerous videos with.

All the pics on this site were sent to Hans by myself...I sent him a CD filled with all the photos and vidcaps we had made with Lisa. Many of those scenes have already been released on some 30+ videos...and there are probably another 50 scenes I shot with Lisa that have not yet been released. I just edited another 10 of her scenes last month...and those will be released on various videos over the next 12 months.

If the bandwidth lets me in...I will take a look and let you know whether those scenes have been edited and released yet. I know that the "PVC" scene has not been released yet. I only just finished editing that scene last week...so that is slated to be released later this year on video

Check my website for pics on the new releases as and when they feature Lisa.

FYI...Lisa is a "Guinness Girl"...she is from Liverpool and spends most of her time these days touring around the UK and in many European countries...as a promotions model at trade fairs and doing ad campaigns for Guinesss. She last came over to shoot with us about 18 months ago...her road tour schedule is pretty busy these days.

MK

In reply to Message (6169) Video ? about Lisa Volente videos

By PH2 - us Tue 30/09/03 16:42:20 GMT

If you go to http://www.geocities.com/lisaliquidlagoon/

and click on galleries...does anyone know what video's PVC, Tight Outfit and Green and Red come from...thanks!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]