WetlookPro

Message # 61670.1

Subject: None Re:Question for MK/ wamtec: Big Dil Show-Diving Board

Date: Sun 29/06/14 18:06:30 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yeah.....they closed my old Rapidshare account so I do not have that hosting facility any more....so I am not using Rapidshare again. I am now using my Youtube channel for celebrity related clips....i.e. I will do requests for celebs in various wet scenes on their birthday of that celeb...so if you have

a favorite wetlook  clip which features a celebrity just look up their birthday on the internet, and then the day before their birthday just email me and tell me what celebrity wetlook clip you want posted and I will post it to my Youtube channels....those are the only requests I am doing at this time...celebrity wetlook clips only.

For all other clips from the archives, those are being re-posted to the Wamgold.com video vault archives. Yeah.....I have all those clips from Le Bigdil show....about 20 of them, including he jeans girl scene you mention. My fav is the one with the girls in Can-Can dresses and pantyhose going in the pool. These clips are scheduled to be posted again to the wamgold video vault download archives later this year.

Regarding that jeans clip you mention.....I posted that to my rapidshare account 7 years ago and over 1000 wetlook fans downloaded it when I posted it before, so most wetlook fans have seen it and have it on their hard drives already.....so perhaps one of those people will upload it to youtube, cos over 1000 people downloaded it when I last posted it.

MK

In reply to Message (61670) Question Question for MK/ wamtec: Big Dil Show-Diving Board

By youngwetfan - de Sun 29/06/14 13:23:06 GMT

Dear MK,

long time ago you have posted a clip of a woman going into the pool on the show "Le Big Dil" from france. She goes down a diving board to earn more money with every step...and ends in the pool. She wears jeans and a green or olive top. There were nice after shots of her standing in the water, going up with some kind of platform. I think it was a free clip posted on rapidshare, but the rapidsharechannel is down. It is maybe related with two posts here on the forum:

http://forum.minxmovies.com/showc.cgi?40634.1

http://forum.minxmovies.com/showc.cgi?10594.1

Is there any chance to get this video for download?

Greetings from germany,

ywf

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]