MyWetloook

Message # 61589.6

Subject: None Re:hubby just told me about his love for wetlook wam

Date: Wed 18/06/14 08:04:24 GMT

Name: justauser de

Email: justauser2001-1@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Iīve told my three girlfriends in the beginning of our relationships (all didnīt work out, but for completely different reasons!).

For me the most important thing about a girl getting wet dressed is she liking it and/or not caring about.

Itīs that she actually gets wet on her own, or just lets it happen without thinking bad about it.

I donīt know your hubbyīs viewpoint about, you got to find that out.

Itīs not that important what she wears, sneakers/jeans, dress/heels, but that it is still in very good shape and she gets it wet.

Donīt be afraid!

Most clothes are washable, even some that arenīt can survive quite something.

If they are, it doesnīt matter getting them wet apart from doing laundry.

With shoes itīs a little bit more problematic.

Iīve seen cheap heels holding up good and not so cheap being shot quite early.

The higher the heel, the more delicate they are, because the inner sole today often is just some thick, impregnated cardboard, with the mandatory steel inlay.

If this cardboard gets wet, no strain should be put on them, but just lying a tub is ok.

Detergent speeds up the deterioration, and it washes out the dyes from some material, especially leather.

But my last gf has two pairs of patent heels she showered and bathed in and still wears them to the office sometimes (weīre still friends, but she decided to stay with her other bf).

I have quite some pairs of leather shoes and even boots, which got wet quite often and are still fully wearable.

Dry them out slowly, in not too hot dry air, and when fully dry, give the leather a good grease up.

Sneakers are pretty safe.

Surviving items are another key factor for me.

Nothing beats seeing a girl wearing an outfit in public she got wet in with me days before and only we two know the story about it.

If something doesnīt survive?

Try to get it repaired!

If your husband isnīt fixed to one single outfit, this may end you with a man who actually likes to go shopping with you!

Someone who does not care about another pair of footwear or the fifth identical blouse, of which only you know that itīs not identical.

And you may get some if not much of your wardrobe paid.

When you finally decided to get wet for the first time, be cautious, slowly!

Donīt do it fast, just like you want to get over it.

Take your time to fill maybe your favourite heels, you canīt bring that first moment back, so feel every single drop running in.

If you find out thatīs itīs not that likeable, but manageable, tell him!

Never act, that doenīt work out in the long run.

If you have limits, let him know!

Either before or after, but never during a "session", thatīll hurt him.

In reply to Message (61589) Read This hubby just told me about his love for wetlook wam

By Lilly - uu Tue 17/06/14 12:41:22 GMT

Hello,

My hubby has just told me about his WAM/wetlook love - I don't mind and I just want to be supportive any tips for me?????

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]