Wetlook-Online

Message # 61589.1.1.1.2

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:hubby just told me about his love for wetlook wam

Date: Tue 17/06/14 20:14:21 GMT

Name: RoscoeBC us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

It's great that you are willing to please him.  I suspect that although you may not understand it (heck, most of us don't understand it, it just is that way), you will find that you will enjoy the attention and the closer bond it will produce.

It is true that every wetlook fan has their own taste in style of clothing and fabric, and method of getting there.  To some, getting wet, maybe slowly, is a turn on.  For some, being wet is the turn on.  For some, it should be a deliberate act, for some, accidental, like falling in the pool or getting caught in the rain.  You may find that it depends on his mood.  It does for me, I don't always want the same thing.  Don't assume that he'd like to come home and find you already in the tub or shower, he may feel like you left him out of the most important part.  I would.  His biggest turn on may be to pull you in, hose you down slowly, or pour water over you and watch your clothes go transparent and clingy.  He may want to also be dressed, or maybe not.  He may want to take the lead, or have you take the lead.  My most memorable experiences were when it wasn't my idea :).

Personally, I get a big charge out of the wife and I going to a resale shop and exploring for an outfit.  Personally, I like dressy, suits, evening gowns or party dresses, silk and satin.  Shoes are important for me, but not everyone.  The more the clothes change when they get wet, the better.  My biggest fantasy is for the wife to lead me into a fountain, pool or lake after a dressy dinner or wedding reception, or show up at the side of the pool dressed in a fitted suit, silk blouse, sexy lingerie, stockings and heels, jewelry, make-up and hair done, no shortcuts, with a scotch on the rocks, and slowly walk right into the pool while looking me right in the eye, to bring it to me.  Those are still on the sexual bucket list.

I think the best approach would be to ask him about his favorite fantasy, wetlook movie clip, or links to his favorite pictures, and then expect what he wants on any given day to vary.  Finding what he wants most will be a moving target.

For me, the most important thing is that she is willing to put some effort into doing what turns me on, even though she doesn't understand it.  That reinforces a relationship.  It's like buying a girl flowers.  We don't get that.     

In reply to Message (61589.1.1.1) None Re:hubby just told me about his love for wetlook wam

By Lilly - uu Tue 17/06/14 13:53:04 GMT

Is there any particular fabric that looks best?????
In reply to Message (61589.1.1) None Re:hubby just told me about his love for wetlook wam

By Lilly - uu Tue 17/06/14 13:13:17 GMT

Thanks, that is something I had not thought of, unfortunately time of the month now - so maybe work it so when I come off he comes home to find me dressed up how he likes me but in the shower.... do you think he would like that? Any other tips greatly appreciated - I enjoy it too xxx
In reply to Message (61589.1) Note Re:hubby just told me about his love for wetlook wam

By Bruno - us Tue 17/06/14 12:52:00 GMT

Give him a (private) surprise party. I would love such an event.

Do yourself up nicely feeling comfortable, receive him in the evening with a glass of Sherry and lead him into the shower/tub whatever.

Don't try the maximum, do as much as you will feel good & sexy.

BR, Bruno

In reply to Message (61589) Read This hubby just told me about his love for wetlook wam

By Lilly - uu Tue 17/06/14 12:41:22 GMT

Hello,

My hubby has just told me about his WAM/wetlook love - I don't mind and I just want to be supportive any tips for me?????

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]