WetlookPro

Message # 61531.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Info Re:So true....

Date: Mon 09/06/14 19:41:03 GMT

Name: sunboyfun us

Email: sunboyfun@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I will go on record as saying Viktor and Wetfoto, along with Wetlook-Online and many of the Euro Wam divisions, Download Dreams and others of that level, are just superb and the best at their crafts. This is not meant as an exclusionary comment to all the other great wetlook photographers, and producers, just that the above mentioned continue to maintain an extremely high quality output. Other vendors are more prolific, perhaps. One that comes to mind is Dima and wetlooker. In Dima's case, I would suggest once again, some improved lighting, or take advantage of shooting from a different location (even within the same building). Indoor wetlook can be a real challenge and for my site, I choose outdoor/natural light, using specific times of day to my advantage. In fact, I don't think you need super-expensive gear. Most shots I have done fall within the high-end point and shoot cagegory as well, but I will take time to correct color casts, fix exposures and try to present it as realistically as possible, not faking anything. I am not selling images, they are free, but still feel the need to present them in their best light. I have bought a few sets from Wetlooker and while I think they have superb models, in both genders, I think they could alter the images that are given per set. For example, when you look at a set from Wetlooker, in succession, you can tell that ALL images are included in a sort of flipbook fashion. The model is dry at first, steps in for likely ONE dunk, gets out and walks or stands, session over! There are many pictures in the sets that are sort of wasted or redundant. I would suggest doing more than just one dunk (which they sometimes do) and cull the best shots from those, instead of including ALL the shots, yet none edited to perfection. What you end up with is more quality over quantity. I will say this, Dima's sets come fast and furious, with no moss gathering. I commend that. I would rather buy ten GREAT photos than 50 pics with maybe a few that could be gems.

Again, this is all constructive critique, not meant to insult or seem ungrateful. Just the opposite! I see great potential that could be put up a few notches with a little effort.

Cheers to all! SBF.

In reply to Message (61531.1.1.1.1) Hello So true....

By nathaar - nl Mon 09/06/14 18:19:20 GMT

For me from a technical viewpoint the pictures of "Perfect Wetlook" can simply not compare with than of vendors like Erik Elsas, or Viktor of wetfoto.com (according to me technically the most perfect photographer around here). Sometimes I tend to think that they are shot with the most ordinary pocket camera's. I think Perfect Wetlook should work on the quality of his pictures to be able to sell it with that name.

Since hair of the models is systematically dry I think this is something of a problem as well. Perhaps the photographer has just no understanding of what wetlook is about.

In reply to Message (61531.1.1.1) None Spoken like a true photog.

By soggybottom - us Mon 09/06/14 18:04:17 GMT

I agree. If you are going to sell photos you should at least invest in the basic tools to do the job. I haven't purchased any of the photos from this vendor. When I see glaring mistakes in basic photo skills I tend to run the other way. I never complain when I'm looking at FREE photos. After all, they are FREE!  But, if I were going to buy them I'd be a lot more critical. I hate photos where the photographer is on the shady side of the model and everything exciting is BLACK and in shadow. Use reflectors (a $1.00 sheet of white cardboard is perfect). Use a polarized filter. Even a cheap one will do. Watch perspective. Shannon Wetlook is a great example of someone who actually works at the skills. They do a great job.  You don't have to be Ansel Adams or a pro. But if you are going to charge for them, at least consider your customer. This is a comment in general, not about any particular website.
In reply to Message (61531.1.1) Info Re:but as always manages to keep her hair dry...

By sunboyfun - sunboyfun@gmail.com us Mon 09/06/14 17:43:31 GMT

Sometimes, dry hair is in keeping with what the photographer/model prefers and may or may not suit everyone. For example, my issue would not be the dry hair but I think there are greater needs in the image quality department. As freindly suggestion, the white balance needs some severe attention, as do the photography angles. I wonder, is any post-editing done on these photos? If photos are to be sold, I think  they should  be rendered to the best quality they can. Some quick-fix fans may not care, and simply enjoy them as they are but they could EASILY be improved with little time. As simple auto-Levels adjustment in Photoshop Elements or the full-blown program if you have it, could correct the yellow/green cast that is all over these photos. Try shooting the model from a lower perspective so the legs are not drifting to a point. Maybe invest in a cheap reflector or light to cast better light on the model's and give the wet clothing a more glistening appeal (right now, it is a dull, lifeless light in the indoor setting, and that is understandable). Hope this helps.

SBF

In reply to Message (61531.1) Sad but as always manages to keep her hair dry... [nt]

By nathaar - nl Mon 09/06/14 16:59:57 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (61531) Pictures Nicola Swims in Jeans and Jacket

By Perfect Wetlook - perfectwetlook1@gmail.com cz Mon 09/06/14 16:18:12 GMT

New update on http://perfectwetlook.com/

http://perfectwetlook.com/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]