WetlookPro

Message # 6150.1.1

Subject: Hello No Subject

Date: Tue 30/09/03 10:32:51 GMT

Name: Darret gb

Email: dramwater@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Power to you Brian, you've come a long way in not much more than a couple of years.

Regards

Darret.

In reply to Message (6150.1) Info Re: Summer and Questions

By Wet Brian - bdann0875@rootesgroup.fslife.co.uk gb Mon 29/09/03 08:36:32 GMT

I can't help with the first part of your post,but I can answer the last part:

I have a question for all of you producers out there, how did you get started in what you do? With only a crappy old camera, two sets of batteries, a little HTML knowledge and no willing model, it seems a little far away.

I started 2 years ago with a basic Sony hi8 camcorder,without steadyshot and no website! It took me all that Summer patrolling the beaches and wet events to get a tape together. But now,thanks to the support(both financial and moral)from MK at WAMTEC Drink Me ,I now have my own paid website with Grayhost(Cheers Graham!!),TWO camcorders,the original Hi8  PLUS a new D8,PLUS a digital stills camera,and cos of the positive support from SOME people on the forum,I was encouraged enough to get around 30 hrs wet footage from various places and events around the UK and Paris. So dont be put off with what you have,being able to find and film GOOD shots is the basic starting point.

And to those lurkers out there,a few words of support go a long way,whereas NO feedback or negativity will not encourage us to put up the pics you long to see!

Mail me if you want more info.

Brian

In reply to Message (6150) Hello Summer and Questions

By Water Ski - Water_ski_2003@Hotmail.com gb Mon 29/09/03 07:15:25 GMT

Hi everybody, I've just been re-connected after three months without the net (Wooo!), boy is it glad to be back, i've missed this place.  Hope you all had a good summer and are all well.

I've just been looking over the last few pages of posts and one in particular caught my eye, it was titled "How to get your girlfriend wet" (sorry, can't remember who posted) and it got me thinking.

I've had an education this summer, I was seeing a girl who I decided to tell about my wetlook interests (fetish is such an ugly word), which I did in a text messge one night when I was particularily drunk. Although we didn't see much of each other (she's a student and was living with her parents for the most part) we did have a very good time together and got wet together a few times.

After I told her, I asked her what would really turn her on, she said she had a thing for uniforms and would really like to see me in Tom Cruise's Top Gun uniform.  It really was the least I could do but had no idea where to get one or what to do when I got it.  I was out for a few drinks with some mates and casually asked if they knew of any custome shops.  They asked me why and what I wanted her to dress up as, and after some very amusing suggestions I told them it wasn't for her. After a few more drinks and some heavy pier pressure I told them. Ever since I've been putting up with two of them playing the theme on guitar, coments like "what's up fly-boy?" and general piss taking.  

I started to get quite offended by this until I started talking to some female friends of mine.  This is when I found out that they would all like it if their fella's did that for them, but they had never asked.  

Since I've been back online, I've trawled the internet for such a uniform and to no joy.  I've even sent an e-mail to a sex shop to find ot if they stocked these, they thought iit for my girlfriend to wear.  Does anybody out there know of anywhere in the UK that sells these?  (And yes I've tried the lesbians, gays and bisexual section on yahoo - shudder!)

Thing is, the "How to get your girlfriend wet" poster has missed the point as I see it, sex is suppossed to be fun, sharing this stuff with your partner will build trust and in the end lets you have more fun together.  (Still what a plan for a one night stand. Groovy)

Changing the subject slightly, my dad has recently bought a new digital camera, and I've managed to inherrit his old one.  So i asked my girlfriend if she wanted to pose for some wetlook photos for me, she said to let her think about it.  I'll guess we'll never know now.  Sigh.

I have a question for all of you producers out there, how did you get started in what you do? With only a crappy old camera, two sets of batteries, a little HTML knowledge and no willing model, it seems a little far away.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.219 seconds to generate ]