minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 07:38:26 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 61494.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Read This Re:Not boring but......

Date: Wed 04/06/14 16:38:33 GMT

Name: sunboyfun us

Email: sunboyfun@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I have to agree with both opinions on here. However, instead of just labeling the sets/Jane as "Boring" and moving on, I would rather offer some suggestions. I think my main issue with Perfect Wetlook's Jane sets lies in the angles of photography. It was mentioned before in a post about how the high camera angles do an injustice to the model and the scene as a whole. The result of shooting at shoulder length is that the camera is sort of looking down, even if it technically is shooting foreward. What happens is, Jane's legs seem to disappear toward "infinity", making them look like railroad tracks fading into the distance, or stumps ending in a point. The viewer gets an awkward perspective. This also extends to the upper body and head. The shots always seem to depict Jane as having a tilted warped head, unfairly, of course. Try shooting lower so the body is seen evenly, or shoot "up", which at least would be less disconcerting. And perhaps she might benefit from different facial expressions from time to time, as now it is sort of a bland, self-conscious look as if she is waiting for the flash to go off. I would suggest maybe some horizontal frames instead of the "portrait" orientation, from time to time. And, finally, introduce different poses to keep it fun. Proper indoor lighting for wetlook is never an easy thing to achieve. Flash reflections on tile walls, harsh shadows, loss of shine on the wet clothes, or overexposure.....definitely a challenge.

SBF

In reply to Message (61494.1.1.1.1) Idea Not boring but......

By Ro - uu Wed 04/06/14 12:43:17 GMT

Jane is absolutely not boring! And the choice of clothes ( in my opinion) is cool.

But it's also true that the storytelling/sets/camera positioning on perfect wetlook is a bit repetitive once in a while.

I own like 8 or 10 sets so I can't speak in general but:

What about a wet game, a close up on hair or feet, some talking/conversation, some kind of "behind the scenes" when selecting clothes

Just examples.. And It's always up to the producer.. But I think some people would appreciate it.

Cheers!

In reply to Message (61494.1.1.1) None Re:Should get your eyes checked..

By Random - uu Wed 04/06/14 08:07:03 GMT

I'm not blind. But it's always the same, what is shown here. There are only different sports outfits. But that's always the same Kind.
In reply to Message (61494.1.1) Band Should get your eyes checked..

By Manta - us Wed 04/06/14 06:03:34 GMT

You're likely going blind!
In reply to Message (61494.1) Thumbs Down Boring

By Random - uu Tue 03/06/14 23:37:49 GMT

Over and over again the same images.
In reply to Message (61494) Video Jane in Leggings and Jacket

By Perfect Wetlook - perfectwetlook1@gmail.com cz Tue 03/06/14 20:30:41 GMT

New video on http://perfectwetlook.com/

http://perfectwetlook.com/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]