Wetlook-Online

Message # 61473.3

Subject: News/Mag/Book Re:Editing photos

Date: Sun 01/06/14 20:14:58 GMT

Name: EdR uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Any professional level photo shop program has the capability to composite images (Blending two images into one) and alter them in the manner that you're seeking (creating a wet looking effect). The best out there are Adobe; CS or Elements, or another competing program called Aperture. But personally I wouldn't want to do it. To get a realistic effect can take many, many hours of hard work. To me I have better things to do with my time, like just asking a model to get wet while wearing clothes while I photograph her.

To give you a clue as to how extensive it can be to photo-shop an image into something completely different. You'll have to start with two or more images, select the parts you want to remove from the 'background' image and select the parts of the 'main' image you want to transplant over to the background image. You'll then spend some hours blending the these images so that the final image appears seamless. (For example blending hair into the background, and creating some sort of water line   -which you may have to do with numerous layers, if the model is to be standing or sitting in the water) Then you'll have to make the clothes look wet. It can be done, but it's not as easy as just darkening them. You have to wrinkle them, and depending on the type of material, make them partly transparent. The shine is easy, you can simply dodge/burn or otherwise paint in the shine, but where to add shine can be the tricky part. Wet hair can be done too, but I don't want to even consider it. It will take a degree of skill, technique and artistic abilities. If you can draw or paint, this won't be too much of a challenge, but if your best hand drawn portrait is a smiley face, you'd be better off hiring a model and shooting them in a wet environment. Or pay a professional photo shop illustrator to modify your candid images.

EdR

In reply to Message (61473) None Editing photos

By Panayiotis Constantinides - cy Sun 01/06/14 17:51:20 GMT

Hello all,

I was thinking about this: I have some candid shots of various girls in outfits I would like to see them getting wet in, but all these girls were completely dry, in locations with no water at all (e.g. on the street, at work, on the bus etc.).

What I was experimenting with was isolating the girl from the picture and place it into another photograph of the sea, a pool, fountain etc., so it would appear that the girl was swimming, sitting down in the water, wading into the water, whatever.

Of course, most colours of clothing get darker when they get wet, and this effect is added quite easily, even using MS Word and MS Paint.

What I would like to know, however, is if there is any photo editing software which can add the reflection of the subject in the water, to make the edited photo look realistic, rather than the girl appearing to have been chopped up and placed on top of the photograph.

If anyone can recommend a photo editor which can create this "reflection on water" effect, it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]