WetlookPro

Message # 61451.1.2.1.1.2.1

Subject: None I second that

Date: Sun 01/06/14 17:54:58 GMT

Name: Aristos de

Email: maxi@maxiwam.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I totally agree with Wetlongskirts. To me, wetlook is not only about clothes, it is also about the attitude leading to the wet clothes. And although I am not at all a wet hair guy, I still think the whole situation is flawed when a girl is fully clothed in a pool but gets out totally dry above the shoulders.

In reply to Message (61451.1.2.1.1.2) Confused Wetlook needs to keep its soul

By Wetlongskirts - uu Sun 01/06/14 10:51:50 GMT

I agree with you to a large extent about clothes, Soak_ed, although my particular preference in that regard is still rarely catered for (much less than sporty clothes for example). However, wet hair is different in my view. I feel that it has to be a natural and fundamental part of the wetlook event in all instances, otherwise the whole thing just looks completely fake and half-hearted. We know that it generally is fake, but it should be all about how well the illusion is crafted at the end of the day.

I'm sure it didn't happen as frequently in the past but, these days, we regularly see wetlook photos/videos of women under showers, for example, who somehow manage to keep their hair dry whilst getting their clothes wet. For me, it amounts to soullessly going through the motions, trying to do the minimum possible to nevertheless get a sale. Obviously that's sufficient for some people, but it's not for me. Now that I'm approaching my mid 50s, I need more than the minimum to persuade me to part with my money.

If the atmosphere and soul goes out of wetlook, you might as well just stick the clothes on dummies (mannequins) and exclude the women altogether. That would save the producer lots of money.....

In reply to Message (61451.1.2.1.1) Talking Re:Lol Martin, but...

By Soak_ed - soak_ed@hotmail.com pl Sat 31/05/14 10:01:45 GMT

There are a lot of posts here demanding wet hair, jeans, no jeans, shoes, sneakers, etc.  Being very close to 60 years old, I well remember the pre-internet days where searching for wetlook was time consuming and difficult.  Looking in the book shop at magazine after magazine, just hoping to see a clothed wet girl, even a little wet was a great find.  Walking for hours and hours, mile after mile, on the beach just waiting to see a girl in jeans venture in to the water.  Watching TV, hoping to catch a glimpse of a favorite star all wet and wishing I had a VCR to capture the scene.  

Now with a few clicks there are overwhelming amounts of clothed wet women in for every imaginable taste, candid, posed, jeans and casual clothes, formal clothes, skirts, dresses, leather, etc.  I am quite happy about his and I wouldn't dream of demanding that producers cater to my every need.  I have spent what money I have available for wetlook pics and videos, and I haven't had any problems getting what I like to see.  My suggestion to folks is to be happy that there is so much available  now and just look around and I am sure you can find something you want.  If not, contact the producer and see if they will do a custom shoot so you can get what you like.  

I give a heartfelt thanks to the producers out there, particularly MK, Falviu from Eurowam, Wetloooker and Erik Elsas, you guys are meeting my needs, and all the others as well for giving us such a wide variety of wetlook to chose from and for providing so many free samples as well.

In reply to Message (61451.1.2.1) Square Lol Martin, but...

By Silas - uu Fri 30/05/14 19:11:25 GMT

I too do not buy a set without wet hair. With everyone else that has spoken up, that's a lot of potential business - producer needs to know this - he is leaving a lot of money on the table.
In reply to Message (61451.1.2) None And I donīt buy...

By Martin S - uu Fri 30/05/14 16:29:51 GMT

.... anything where the girl does not have green fingernails! Producers listen!
In reply to Message (61451.1) None Re: Good set but no wet hair! No wet hair--> Bo sale [nt]

By Jason.1984 - us Fri 30/05/14 07:44:44 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (61451) Video Jane in Sports Outfit

By Perfect Wetlook - perfectwetlook1@gmail.com cz Fri 30/05/14 06:34:20 GMT

New video on http://perfectwetlook.com/

http://perfectwetlook.com/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.042 seconds to generate ]