MyWetloook

Message # 61450.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Good

Date: Mon 02/06/14 03:59:37 GMT

Name: luvwetsneaks uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I'm really happy to see youre doing wetlook with sneaks. I purchase those from time to time. To be honest I prefer the running shoes style rather than those you have in your last set. The Nike Freeruns were perfect. Do you have any Asics running shoes you could get wet in? The gray suede New Balance 990s would also look great soaked on your feet also. Your an awesome wetlook model and I hope that once you get settled in your town you do some more photosets. I like jeans with sneaks but a sweater soaked too would be great! Nice sets anyhow.
In reply to Message (61450) Pictures New Nikes and Jumpsuit wetlooks! html

By xxSmiley - smileyrequests@gmail.com uu Thu 29/05/14 23:46:46 GMT

Hey Hey =)
I uploaded three new wetlooks. I got a new pair of Nike Sneakers that you are going to LOVE. They make loud squishy noise as I walk in them when wet. I also wore a jumpsuit with boots in one of the videos. It fits me PERFECTLY and looks so sexy wet. The last outfit is gorgeous red one piece with black pantyhose. I have put some small previews of the videos below but forgive me for them being so small. I'm moving to another city right now and my big computer is still packed up. but believe me they are soo worth it =) Click here for videos. And Click here for Picture sets. imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]