MyWetloook

Message # 61411.1.1

Subject: Film/AVI Re:Looking for old wetlook rollerblading pictures

Date: Sat 24/05/14 16:18:24 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Don't know of any pictures, but a couple of videos come to mind

1) The Canadian TV company "Just for Laughs" did this gag video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3yEbf5uRpo

2) In a 1985 episode of the tv series "Matt Houston' Pamela Hensley is in a wetlook rollerblade girl scene...Pamela is dressed in a pink leotard and pantyhose and rollerblading on the pier when she ends up in a fight with a bad guy who throws

her off the pier and she swims to the beach. I could not find it on Youtube but I have it on one of my old 1980's VHS tapes.

MK

In reply to Message (61411.1) None Re:Looking for old wetlook rollerblading pictures

By justauser - justauser2001-1@yahoo.com de Sat 24/05/14 12:53:50 GMT

Got these two pictures!

Bad quality, scans from some printed media, not german, but swedish, appearently from this festival:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCYQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsv.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FStockholms_vattenfestival&ei=i4WAU4vMNaHj4QSI1IDQDQ&usg=AFQjCNGSMKaRx56-bnEDwpP7-Gw3-KDEQA&sig2=H38jmDQCfTdZeGl0TPGr

My files date from Aug. 17, 1998, so make it not 10 but over 15 years.

As these are just two scans, thereīs most likely no series ever published, just these two.

And I doubt the photographer (if he can be found) has done many shots, let alone keep them in his storage.

Tortured Google a bit, but didnīt find these pictures again.

In reply to Message (61411) Question Looking for old wetlook rollerblading pictures

By AwwwwwwwHellNo - uu Sat 24/05/14 06:11:50 GMT

I've been trying to find a could old pictures that got me into the wetlook fetish when I was just starting out.  I haven't seen them in a very long time, I don't recall where I saw them, and oddly enough, I've never seen others of similar nature.  Maybe someone can help please?

What I do recall is there were two pictures of a girl in rollerblades.  I remember the site was german, and these were among the "random image photogalleries" that seemed so prevalent at the time.  Picture one was of the girl with a life-ring around her waist, rollerblades still on, halfway between the pier and the water.  I think she was already wet, but I could be wrong.  The second picture, even though it's been well over 10 years, is still in my head.  The girl is in the water, the life ring still around her waist, her legs are in the air in a 'V' rollerblades still on.

If anyone happens to know where I can find those images, find more of that set, or even point me in the direction of similar modern images, I would be greatful.

Thanks!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]