Wetlook-Online

Message # 6140.1.1.2.1.2

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 5 Minute Video Sample

Date: Mon 29/09/03 08:16:17 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi Jim

I am sure you can make something from the footage you shot.

Yes...Kelly Kole flew down to do 3 days of shoots with us in May. I already shot 10 scenes with her. I am planning to release some of those next month. She was very easy going to work with. For somebody who has been in several editions of Playboy, plus a credited actress on the Sopranos and Saturday Night Live, I was expecting somebody with a massive ego who would be demanding make up artists and other such things that we don't have...ha ha. However, she was surprisingly down to earth and very much at ease working for a low budget operation like us, as she is doing shoots for Playboy.

If you wish to hire her, you can email her at her website...her fees are very reasonable for a Playboy Playmate.

http://www.kellykole.com/main.htm

MK

In reply to Message (6140.1.1.2.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: 5 Minute Video Sample

By Jim - jim121272@aol.com us Mon 29/09/03 02:48:46 GMT

Thanks Mark. I guess I'm a perfectionist. The scene was a little short for my taste, and didn't have what I'd consider a graceful ending. So it didn't get the WLU stamp of approval. :) Maybe I'll work it into a video someday.

Did you ever shoot with Kelly Kole? If so, email me and tell me how she did.

Jim

In reply to Message (6140.1.1.2) Hello Re: Re: Re: 5 Minute Video Sample

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Mon 29/09/03 02:19:02 GMT

Jim...great work with the mpeg....excellent quality....great model.

Why can't you use the scene in your production video....you can do all kinds of tricks with the editing system you have...all you have to do is mute the audio of the people talking in the background, and add some music, and then crop out anything in the background that should not be seen. It is easy as pie to salvage something from shoots that don't always go as planned. Heck...Nigel had problems with the bbfc for his latest video, due to some kids being seen in the background when his models were in the waterfall from Thailand...despite all his girls being fully clothed..the BBFC still wanted those people in the background blurred out...and with an editing system...it is pretty easy to do.

Call me a miser...but I never throw anything away....you can always make something out of whatever you shoot....and that seems to be a very fine looking model you have there.

MK

In reply to Message (6140.1.1) Hello Re: Re: 5 Minute Video Sample

By Jim - jim121272@aol.com us Mon 29/09/03 01:09:27 GMT

Brown dress pants, tan long-sleeved shirt, trouser socks & tan ankle boots.

Jim

In reply to Message (6140.1) Hello Re: 5 Minute Video Sample

By gravisten - gravisten@hotmail.com uu Mon 29/09/03 00:17:31 GMT

What was she wearing?
In reply to Message (6140) Film/AVI 5 Minute Video Sample

By Jim - jim121272@aol.com us Mon 29/09/03 00:00:03 GMT

I posted a huge MPEG on the site -- 5 minutes and 37 MB. It's a scene with Melissa getting wet in the hot tub. We got interrupted by some hotel guests in the middle of the scene, so I can't really use it on a production video. I won't leave it up for more than a few days, so grab it while you can.

http://www.wetlookunlimited.com/videos_choice.html

This past weekend I had a shoot with Rosemary and a new girl Masha, both of whom performed wonderfully, so there is a lot of good wetlook to look forward to in 2004.

Jim

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.061 seconds to generate ]