minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 26/04/24 18:50:48 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 61354

Subject: Film/AVI TIME IS RUNNING OUT: 18 DAYS TO GO 4 THE 3RD SUPERGIRL UNDERWATER FAN FILM

Date: Thu 15/05/14 21:58:33 GMT

Name: jimbobklyn5 us

Email: jimbobklyn5@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

TIME IS RUNNING OUT: 18 DAYS TO GO IN THE SUPERGIRL & THE BLOODY TRACES OF STARGIRL DONATION FUNDING CAMPAIGN!!! The project need at least $700 to help fund the project.

Still the fan films project's donation campaign as not gotten any donations to help fund the project. The goal is to reach $700.00. Even if we don't reach that goal for the project's donation camping, any amount donated will be greatly appreciate and would help get the project's wheels going. Remember the more donations we get, The quicker the project will be developed and done. I'm targeting early/mid June for this project to get filmed and produced. But, I could really use your assistants and some support for this project. Your financial support will be greatly appreciated. Now, of course if we get no donations to fund the project, then well have to put out the entire amount from our pockets and that will take a long while to do and most likely push the project back more further than we hope. Of course that what we hope will not happen. The other option is that after June 2nd..we would extend the donation campaign for the project to July. So, once again I want to say that your financial support would be greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, Email me: jimbobklyn5@yahoo.com or wontv5@gmail.com

For more info and updates on this project in the work or to give your opinions...leave your replies here or on our facebook page or at the superheroine forum.

Supergirl & The Bloody Traces Of Stargirl is part of WON YouTube/MMP Studios' Supergirl Underwater Fan Film Series.

Go/click on this link to go to the project's indiegogo page: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/supergirl-the-bloody-traces-of-stargirl/x/3169026

TIME IS RUNNING OUT: 18 DAYS TO GO!

A reminder that The last day to donate to the project is June 1st @ 11:59pm PT/ June 2nd @ 2am ET

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]