WetlookPro

Message # 61350.1.1

Subject: None Re:Loads of new pics and videolinks posted

Date: Fri 16/05/14 02:24:28 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Well......I know the movie and the scenes you mean.....but to be honest I did not keep it cos I felt the context of those scenes was very depressing....cos this is based on a true story where people are killed on the beach....so the whole movie is a "downer" for me cos it is all

all refugees being killed on the beach...and knowing it is a true story makes it all the more depressing.

That film is very similar to that Patricia Arquette film called "Beyond Rangoon"....also based on a true story, and the wet scenes also involved people being massacred.....so that film is a downer for me too.

To be honest....I really don't like wetlook scenes that are based on true stories and where the wetlook scenes depict violence....so I don't save scenes like that.

Now...there are plenty of other films that are real life stories....from that same part of the world....that also have wetlook scenes...e.g. "The Year of Living Dangerously"  and "The KIlling Fields"....but those wetlook scenes do not depict violence are are merely rain scenes that happen in those films....

If a scene is too "real" and depicts violence.....I don't save it.

But I don't mind violent scenes from campy horror films....cos I know they are not real....e.g. there is an excellent 10 minute wetlook scene at the end of the 2013 horror film "Fright Night 2"....it is pretty violent but it is done in a campy horror style...like "Jennifer's Body"..

But there are ome scenes I do not collect......e.g. drowning scenes where the girl is not rescued and dies......

I prefer upbeat and fun scenes...or campy b movie scenes.....not reality based scenes that are violent.

MK

In reply to Message (61350.1) Question Re:Loads of new pics and videolinks posted

By sjakie - nl Thu 15/05/14 21:20:39 GMT

Hello MK

Do you has somewhere the wet scenes from the movie "turtle beach". There are a lot of them in that movie. I believe one af the actress are Greta Sacchi.

In reply to Message (61350) Film/AVI Loads of new pics and videolinks posted

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Thu 15/05/14 17:12:40 GMT

Follow WamtecTV on Twitter to get new pics and video links every day....

https://twitter.com/WamtecTV

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]