minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 16:01:49 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 61341.1.2.1.1

Subject: Talking Re:Is the shower fully clothed or Jane ? :)

Date: Wed 14/05/14 18:32:05 GMT

Name: jetwetfun us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Well. I wasn't correcting any grammar and in fact didn't take note of the grammar mistake if there was one.  Many times, in the English language, sentences can be taken or interpreted in many different ways.  To me, it was more of a poke at the English language than an insult to the poster.  I hope it wasn't taken that way.  Sorry if it was.

Looking back at the subject "Jane takes the fully clothed shower".  Even if we change the sentence to "Jane takes a fully clothed shower", it's still funny when you think about it.  Is she "taking" a shower?  Or is she "taking a shower"?  I suppose we could say she is getting a shower with her clothes on, but it isn't much fun saying it that way.

In reply to Message (61341.1.2.1) Confused Re:Is the shower fully clothed or Jane ? :)

By Don in Florida - us Wed 14/05/14 16:23:18 GMT

You are correct. Almost nobody would see the mistake and even fewer would care. However, the original comment IS funny!! But, indeed, she is not taking a fully clothed shower in any event because she has no shoes.

I never make fun of somebody's english on this forum because I so much admire their ability to write and understand a foreign language. When I was in the military (back when we used muskets) I was sent to take a foreign language aptitude test and did so poorly I was told in the middle of the test that I could return to my unit.

In reply to Message (61341.1.2) None Re:Is the shower fully clothed or Jane ? :)

By GeorgeSK - uu Wed 14/05/14 14:28:12 GMT

Not everybody is an English professor, many people who learn English as a second language find it extremely difficult to decide where to use a/an and where to use the, as their languages don't have these, like the Slavic languages, for example. And judging from the names of some of the models, the producers of this site are Slavic.
In reply to Message (61341.1) Square Is the shower fully clothed or Jane ? :) [nt]

By plonss - nl Wed 14/05/14 13:36:06 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (61341) Video Jane Takes the Fully Clothed Shower

By Perfect Wetlook - perfectwetlook1@gmail.com cz Wed 14/05/14 06:22:19 GMT

New video on http://perfectwetlook.com/

http://perfectwetlook.com/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]