WetlookPro

Message # 61331.1

Subject: Happy Lovely lady! [nt]

Date: Tue 13/05/14 02:16:51 GMT

Name: Nado us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (61331) Pictures Veronika's first clothed pool play - new wetlook hunter update html

By EuroWAM TEAM - webmaster@eurowam.net eu Mon 12/05/14 19:53:06 GMT

Hi guys,
A new girl from the Wetlook Hunter series is online and this time we are back in the pool.
a wetlook update with Liliane have been added to the Archive Section
a wetlook video was added to the WAMoutlet.com
Some of the free pictures are selected below, the rest are as usual on the site.

For every 30$ spent on the download store, we still offer a free update... ANY UPDATE you choose from 2800+ available on EuroWAM.net…
Click HERE to read more.

Do you want a free
WAMclub MEMBERSHIP
?
Join the WAMoutlet.com
AND YOU WILL GET A FREE WAM CLUB MEMBERSHIP.
Check out the info on the sites or contact us for more details.
The new updates on

Download Store
Free Preview
HDVVeronika
Some of the girls are angry, some of them are bitchy sometimes they are intrigued or even we feel like they are afraid from us.
BUT Veronika was all smiley and a very kind presence. I don't want to say that this is a rare thing... I just want to say she was somehow special with her smiles and kind behaviour.
The day we shot the scene was the end of February and the crew was looking for a winter clothing session, the weather was not so cold BUT the usually the ppl in February dress for winter no matter how warm is outside (I guess)
Veronika is wearing a pair of high heeled boots, a winter jacket and a sweater under the jacket and under the sweater a black blouse.
Despite the fact that she was all smiles she got all serious when the swim in the pool fully clothed was mentioned so of course we didn't wanted to loose her.
So I preferred to present all the stuff like it is a paid performance, although if maybe I would take a little more time to convince her I could of getting her in the pool just for the fun of it.
BUT hey... I was thinking that this sweetie really deserves a little cash for her time and performance, which BTW was great.
Enjoy watching her fully clothed in the pool.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/
Free Preview

Free Preview

Archive Section ($25 / month)
Free Preview
HDVLili
Lili is all casual today and the Levi Strauss ensemble looks absolutely stunning after it becomes completely soaked in the pool for our viewing pleasure.

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/archive.php
Free Preview

Free Preview

Banner

Custom Videos
WHATCH UPDATES ONLINE
$25 / Monthly Membership

Free Preview
HDVWetInJeans ... Anna
Anna has a new "swimsuit" for us... Enjoy the new update with her.

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://wamoutlet.com/membership.php

Free Preview

Free Preview

WAM Outlet

Cheers.
[EuroWAM TEAM].

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]