Wetlook-Online

Message # 61309.3

Subject: None Re:Question - "G" & "R" vs price

Date: Sat 10/05/14 18:12:41 GMT

Name: Manta us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I think it would be correct way of doing it, that way you can get a good idea of how many customers prefer whether your models are braless or not.  I prefer braless but with a bra is just fine too. Now why I think there's a sales number difference:  I feel Jenna's Jeans 1 set has a tight, clingy shirt and cute jeans and looks like a really hot video. I can say the same about her little black dress, really shows off her curves well, when in comparison Jenna's Jeans 2 has an outfit that just doesn't look quite good dry or wet. I'm comparing to your wealth of amazing photos and video which is amongst the best in the community, this one doesn't seem worth the extra pricetag IMO -- I hope this is a bit helpful, and hope you have Jenna in at least a few more scenes -- She's pretty hot!
In reply to Message (61309) Question Question - "G" & "R" vs price

By Wet Kahuna - knightowlvideo@hotmail.com us Sat 10/05/14 12:19:01 GMT

Question - "G" & "R" vs price

On Jenna's First shoot I got about 5 times more orders of her "Little Black Dress" (G rated at $5.99) than for her in "Jeans 2" which had much more breast exposure ("R" section at $7.99)

On Jenna's second shoot at the end of a clip her long sleeve shirt (braless) was ripping so she jumped back in and ripped her shirt off underwater and exited topless.

So, should I post the clip in the main "G/PG" area at $5.99 or add the ripping and topless in the "R" section at $7.99?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]