MyWetloook

Message # 61281.2

Subject: None Re:Advice?

Date: Mon 12/05/14 11:43:09 GMT

Name: WetinKS uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Longterm readers know that I've expressed similar frustration with my wife of xx years. I made ZILLIONS of mistakes trying to open her up to the wetlook experience, so she's now pretty darn closed to it. It sound like you have maybe even had more wetlook fun with your partner than I with mine.

Forget the photography for now. I'd say you have to get really good at listening to her, not only her words, but her body language, and even then there will be info you miss. For example, only last year I learned that getting wet (regardless of clothing level) makes my wife want to pee. I think she finds this disgusting in clothes in any location, but not in a swimsuit in the sea or lake. Maybe that's something, but it might have been useful to know that way back at the beginning.

Furthermore, if you are close enough to consider popping the question, go for pre-marital counseling with a professional. (NOT A PRIEST. I'm not against religion generally, but even my mostly atheist wife has hang-ups with masturbation etc. possibly due to her Catholic upbringing.)

AND DON'T PUSH. Ever. Instead, take plenty of weekend trips, sometimes in hot weather, sometimes near a body of water, sometimes pack a swimsuit, and sometimes without any mention of swimming as a possibility. I've taken my wife huckleberry picking (though she prefers mushroom picking, which is best when it's cool and has been rainy), for a weekend of horse riding lessons, and to a line park, in addition to a direct lake trip. No luck lately, though.

One thing I'd love to have the chance to do is to reward my wife with at least a warm, loving look and say, "You're so beautiful," and preferably give her flowers, dinner out, wine... and then I could recommend it, or not.

Whatever happens, good luck.

In reply to Message (61281) Question Advice?

By Stuck in the tub - uu Wed 07/05/14 11:09:13 GMT

When I first told my girlfriend about my interest in wetlook, all she took from that conversation is that it is a sexual turn-on for me. While that is true, it's more than that. I find the combination of women and water to be a very beautiful thing, whether the woman is nude or fully dressed, in the water or just posing in front of, say, a fountain or beach. Even water without the woman is a very beautiful thing to me, whether it's a still lake, a glass of water with condensation running down the outside, or a rushing river. A beautiful, wet woman is a turn-on for me. I won't deny that. But only when it is intended as a turn-on. My girlfriend has gotten in the shower fully dressed for me a few times, but other than that, she has mostly avoided getting wet when I'm around. If we're ever in a situation where she might end up getting wet, if I so much as mention the possibility or try to take a picture, she will immediately want to leave. She refuses to get her clothes wet anywhere outside of my shower, no matter how many different ways I try to explain that wetlook is not just a sexual thing for me.

I would like to know how you photographers, or especially those who have a wife or girlfriend who gets wet for you in public... How did you talk her into it? I've run out of ideas and am about ready to give up on wetlook with her. She's a great girl and in most other ways, she's an amazing girlfriend. She is much more important to me than wetlook, but I would like to find a way to make it fun and enjoyable for her too, without her thinking it's just about sex. If any of you have any advice, I'd really appreciate it. I'm all out of ideas.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]