WetlookPro

Message # 61281.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:Advice?

Date: Sat 10/05/14 11:57:54 GMT

Name: justauser de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Plain and simple from my point of view:

If she doesn´t accept all your sides, then the relationship doesn´t work.

Ok, vice-versa this is also the case.

If you can´t live with her religion-induced abstinence, it also doesn´t work.

In reply to Message (61281.1.1) Mixed Re:Advice?

By Stuck in the tub - uu Thu 08/05/14 15:25:35 GMT

My problem is that she sees getting wet fully clothed only as foreplay. For a while, this was ok. Then, she went to confession (she's Catholic) and her priest told her to go back to being abstinent. No sex, no foreplay, nothing at all of a sexual nature. So, since she only sees wet clothing as foreplay, that is now off-limits until marriage.

For me, there are two sides to wetlook. One is the foreplay. It is a turn-on for me, but when I know there is no possibility of sex afterward, I won't get aroused.

The other side is the photography. I've wanted to be a photographer for a long time, but I lack the people skills to actually do it. This is the side of wetlook that interests me most. As foreplay, the wetlook is secondary to sex, and doesn't interest her much. She does like being a model, however. As I said in my original post, I find water beautiful, especially combined with an attractive woman like her. And, to be honest, I'd much rather take the sex out of wetlook. Unfortunately, because of the way I originally explained wetlook to her, as a turn-on, that is the only way she sees it.

I really appreciate your response, Sanderson. With my lack of success so far on the photography side, I think that wetlook may be relegated to foreplay with her, and getting her to get wet anywhere outside the shower is going to take a lot of patience on my part. The main thing I want to do is convince her of your second point: "Being wet in public isn’t going to look weird to others. Just like playful fun."

In reply to Message (61281.1) None Re:Advice?

By Sanderson - uu Wed 07/05/14 20:42:37 GMT

I had similar experience with my wife. She was always happy to shower fully clothed with me. However, she was hesitant to swim clothed in public with me for two major reasons. 1) She was afraid of what other people might think. 2) She thought that it would be creepy for me to be sexually aroused in public. My response was that I get sexually aroused in public when she wears a bathing suit too, or when she get dressed up when we go out to a nice dinner. I told her that she turns me on in just about anything she wears; and the wet clothes don't have anything to do with it. I asked her what she would think if we were at a public pool and she saw two adults in the pool with their clothes on. Would she think it was sick and perverted? or just two people having some innocent fun? Maybe one fell in and pulled the other one in. She replied that when she thought about it that way that it would look like innocent playful fun. At this point, I thought I was on to something.

Fast forward. We were packing to go away for a weekend without kids. I told her to remember to bring some extra clothes to swim in. She looked at me in disgust and said “no”. I told her that it would really turn me on. I asked what the harm be if she brought some yoga pants and a t-shirt to wear over her bathing suit. We could go in later in the evening if there was no one at the pool, swim for a little bit, then take the clothes off and have our bathing suits on. She agreed and once we got to the pool, she didn’t mind at all. It only lasted about 10 minutes, but it was a start.

Fast forward again.  We were packing for another weekend away from the kids. I asked if she would let me push her in the pool with her clothes on. This time, she asked me what she should wear. I said a t-shirt and jeans. She replied that she would rather wear leggings because they are easier to remove when wet. I didn’t argue. We go to the pool and there was some guy doing laps. My wife said that she wouldn’t feel comfortable with a spectator. We waited for him to leave, and jumped right in. This time, we swam fully clothed for about 20 minutes. Then she said that she was getting cold and wanted to sit in the Jacuzzi, but she said that we could leave our clothes on. As we sat in the hot tub, me in jeans and a t-shirt and her in leggings and a t-shirt, I kept looking at the door. She asked me if I was looking to see if anyone was coming. I said “yes”. She replied, “so what if someone does walk in, it’s not the end of the world”.

I guess that this is a long winded answer to your original question. My advice is 1) Emphasizing that wet clothes is just like foreplay. It is a turn on. But it is not the only thing that turns you on about her. 2) Being wet in public isn’t going to look weird to others. Just like playful fun. 3) Take baby steps. Take it slow. Start by asking her to wear  a t-shirt over a bathing suit. Don’t expect a cocktail dress, hose, and heels the first time out. 4) Finally, DO NOT POUT IF YOU DON’T GET YOUR WAY. Be Patient and wait for her to come around.

Good luck.

In reply to Message (61281) Question Advice?

By Stuck in the tub - uu Wed 07/05/14 11:09:13 GMT

When I first told my girlfriend about my interest in wetlook, all she took from that conversation is that it is a sexual turn-on for me. While that is true, it's more than that. I find the combination of women and water to be a very beautiful thing, whether the woman is nude or fully dressed, in the water or just posing in front of, say, a fountain or beach. Even water without the woman is a very beautiful thing to me, whether it's a still lake, a glass of water with condensation running down the outside, or a rushing river. A beautiful, wet woman is a turn-on for me. I won't deny that. But only when it is intended as a turn-on. My girlfriend has gotten in the shower fully dressed for me a few times, but other than that, she has mostly avoided getting wet when I'm around. If we're ever in a situation where she might end up getting wet, if I so much as mention the possibility or try to take a picture, she will immediately want to leave. She refuses to get her clothes wet anywhere outside of my shower, no matter how many different ways I try to explain that wetlook is not just a sexual thing for me.

I would like to know how you photographers, or especially those who have a wife or girlfriend who gets wet for you in public... How did you talk her into it? I've run out of ideas and am about ready to give up on wetlook with her. She's a great girl and in most other ways, she's an amazing girlfriend. She is much more important to me than wetlook, but I would like to find a way to make it fun and enjoyable for her too, without her thinking it's just about sex. If any of you have any advice, I'd really appreciate it. I'm all out of ideas.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]