MyWetloook

Message # 61216.1.1

Subject: Pictures Re:All those chicks are smokin' hot! html

Date: Fri 02/05/14 07:27:02 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM eu

Email: webmaster@eurowam.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thank you for the feedback Grif.

In reply to Message (61216.1) Smokin All those chicks are smokin' hot! [nt]

By Grif - us Thu 01/05/14 19:43:37 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (61216) Pictures Andra - hot and wet in the sea - new WH update html

By EuroWAM TEAM - webmaster@eurowam.net eu Thu 01/05/14 19:08:52 GMT

Hi guys,
A new session from the Wetlook Hunter project has been added to the download store
a wetlook update has been added to the Archive Section
and two wetlook videos was added to the WAMoutlet.com
Feew of the free pictures are selected below and the rest are available on the sites.

For every 30$ spent on the download store, we still offer a free update... ANY UPDATE you choose from 2800+ available on EuroWAM.net…
Click HERE to read more.

Do you want a free
WAMclub MEMBERSHIP
?
Join the WAMoutlet.com
AND YOU WILL GET A FREE WAM CLUB MEMBERSHIP.
Check out the info on the sites or contact us for more details.
The new updates on

Download Store
Free Preview
HDVAndra S
I get the feeling that most of my summer updates start with "It was a hot summer day" BUT what can I do... we cannot hunt during the cold summer days :)
So...
It was a hot summer day and I was about to give up my search because it was almost lunch time and I thought I will be back after I recharge my batteries.
So I was walking back to the hotel when I saw Andra just killing time on a bench.
I approached and I asked her what she was doing there alone? She said she is resting and then of course I asked if we can rest together. And to my surprise she said yes.
I was really hungry and therefore I told to myself that I will do no introduction with her, I will get straight to the point and if she will say yes then it will worth to wait another hour with the lunch and if she will say no then I will not lose more time and rush to feed myself :)
Of course it was not so easy as 1 2 3 BUT after I presented her our project and convinced her to speak English she also told us that she is 22 years old and she is coming from work and she is a secretary.

I would love to tell you the reason why she accepted to come with me... BUT I don't have a clue :)

Really, she didn't want to take any money and she didn't say yes when I told her to do it for the fun of it or to be a model for us. So I am really clueless on this one.

BUT we got her wet... and that is what matters at the end of the day, I would like to know the real reason why she came with me but that is only minor compared with what she offered to the cameras in the sea.
So enjoy and comment on the blog, tell me what do you think her reason was to come with me?

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/
Free Preview

Free Preview

Archive Section ($25 / month)
Free Preview
HDVGinger
If you had doubts up to now that Ginger loves to pose soaked for the cameras, just watch this update and your doubts will fade away. ;)

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/archive.php
Free Preview

Free Preview

Banner

Custom Videos
WHATCH UPDATES ONLINE
$25 / Monthly Membership

Free Preview
HDVWetInJeans ... Helga
What do you guys (and girls) think that the men who come to a sunbath that day on the beach said when Helga went straight into the sea fully dressed? You guessed it - they said nothing at all. They enjoyed the view, though ;) . Hopefully you will too.
Free Preview
HDVWetlookHunter ... Catalina
Catalina is 21 years old, and she was on her way to buy her father a birthday cake. As you know, we are all about promoting family values on this site, so we offered her some money to be able to buy the perfect cake for her father. Of course we could not just give her the money for nothing, so you can see for yourself what we got from this girl for our money (BTW the birthday was a success too).

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://wamoutlet.com/membership.php

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

WAM Outlet

Have a great day.
[EuroWAM TEAM].

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]