MyWetloook

Message # 612

Subject: Confused Pool Parties - Please VOTE

Date: Mon 21/10/02 14:06:28 GMT

Name: Shiny Jeans uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I have been a fan of these pages for years now.  I am a mid-40's wetlook lover who cannot get enough of the conversation, the pictures, the videos, etc.  I thank all those for their contributions to the satisfaction of my fetish - before these sites, all I could hope for was to find a wet pic or 2 in a magazine, on TV, etc.  With this forum, the material is literally endless.  With that, we all get to be so choosey compared to where we were before the internet and such a forum.

I'd like to know how many of you share my view: that candid photos, particularly pool parties, are by far the best wetlook of all.  Why?  A number of reasons:

1.  The girls almost always look surprised, as if to say "I had no idea I would wind up wet tonight (or today)!".

2.  The girls wear all kinds of great clothing because they are not setting themselves up for a dunking. Jeans, short and long skirts, tank tops and frilly blouses, and of course pretty underthings made of lace and satin.  Nothing better than seeing a pretty young lady all dressed for a party wind up in the pool ... her pretty bra showing through her blouse, her thong panties hugging her hips above the tops of her tight jeans.

3.  The colors are great - all kinds of variety in outfits and underthings.  Blue jeans, black tanks, white see-through tops, red skirts, and of course a whole variety of underwear, from white to black to red. I love it all.

4.  The expressions of happieness and satisfaction when they get all wet can't be beat.  Nothing like seeing a young lady all wet with a big, spontaneous smile on her face.  It says "I can't believe you did this to me - I'm going to get you back!"

Am I crazy?  I just love this stuff and would like to know if I have freinds out there.  

Keep 'em coming into the pool!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.036 seconds to generate ]