MyWetloook

Message # 6117

Subject: Hello Wetlook alert for those in Las Vegas

Date: Sat 27/09/03 15:56:30 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

For those of you living in, or visiting Las Vegas, you can get to film a new show that will debut next month, called "The Sirens of Ti". As you may know it impossible to take cameras inside any of the indoor shows in Vegas (despite their being lots of wetlook at the "O" show at the Bellagio Hotel")....however, this new Sirens show is one of the few shows that is a) FREE and b) where you can take pics and video...cos this is the show that takes place in the street...by the fountains outside the Treasure Island hotel.

FYI, they have had a long running pirate show at this spot for a few years...well...that show has now ended it's run, and the new show will be all about pirates and aquatic sirens.

All you have to do is stand outside the hotel by the fountains any night at 7pm, 9pm or 11pm to catch the free show.

Here is a website with info ...

http://www.treasureisland.com/pages/ent_sirens.asp

the new show starts on October 26th. If anybody attends and tapes it, I would love to trade a copy with you. Likewise, if anybody attends the WATERWORLD show at Universal Studios in LA...I would like to trade with you for that too.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]